Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Talking Rick McCallum as X-Wing Pilot figure!!

    I'm not making this up.

    I picked up the Gold Leader figure the other day, and noticed that the head looks a little too much like our old buddy Ricky McCallum.

    Seriously, it looks nothing like the "real" Dutch in the picture.

    Has anyone else noticed this?

    Anyone planning on displaying him with a loose Jorg Sacul and creating a movie set diorama?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  2. #2
    The only thing weirder than that is El Chuxter posting on a Saturday. I havent seen one yet, but will let ya know if I do happen to see on ebefore September this year.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

  3. #3
    I picked mine up today, but alas I am working til midnight, I will have to check it out when I get home.

    -Matt
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I'm not making this up.

    I picked up the Gold Leader figure the other day, and noticed that the head looks a little too much like our old buddy Ricky McCallum.

    Seriously, it looks nothing like the "real" Dutch in the picture.

    Has anyone else noticed this?

    Anyone planning on displaying him with a loose Jorg Sacul and creating a movie set diorama?
    Does yours by chance have the new "butt-kissing" action feature?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

    "Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    Does yours by chance have the new "butt-kissing" action feature?
    ba dum ching!! He'll be here all week folks!! be sure to tip your waiter!!
    (just messin')

    Does anybody have any close up pics of this figure?!?! anyone?!?! After all, it would make sense for both Lucas and Rick to get their likeness on a figure. Hell, if i the creator of a movie or line of movies that got a line of figures, at least give myself on the likeness of a figure.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    ba dum ching!! He'll be here all week folks!! be sure to tip your waiter!!
    (just messin')
    It's too easy to diss poor Ricky-dick. I must come up with some more creative ways to bag on our favorite scapegoat.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

    "Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

  7. #7
    Please give some good pics.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

  8. #8
    Rick kicks butt!

    -Matt
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO