Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Greedo Fires First...For a Good Reason!

Check out the attached picture first...it's self-explanatory.

I just ran into it on the web today. Does anyone have any info about it? Was there a video clip made or is it just the still photo?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5adb.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	7583  

Ha Ha, very funny................NOT!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

cant say I'd blame him at that point.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

So is that going to be an addition to the Archival Edition to explain the end of that character?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

And here I thought Greedo shot first because Han put his hand on Greedo's knee and made him get all flustered.

If only this were true, then a lot of fans would be eagerly anticipating the archival edition release.

There are very few things I consider "wrong" regarding everthing Star Wars. I love the movies and toys, and usually take whatever I get with glee. IF I did, however, have any problems with Star Wars - that picture would include all of them.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Stillakid, that was classic.. And for the Ultimate Edition of Star Wars Episodes 1-6 on DVD in 2006-7, George will be adding certain elements to the films to tie the PT to the OT more closely.. One of which would be having Greedo fire first and missing Han, but unfortunately hitting JarJar in the head.. We can now all bow our heads in mourning..
    If you love someone, set them free. - Sting
    You can't find peace, by avoiding life. - Virginia Woolf
    No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try! - Yoda

As much as I like Jar Jar Binks, that's a pretty funny pic stillakid . Thanx .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

ROTFLMFAO! That is tooo funny!
    May the force be with you.