Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have all the Riddell Helmets, they're definitely gems in my collection (even 3PO's head which is the short man on the totem pole being half-hidden behind some old CDs ), I picked up most from KBKids who were clearancing them, the others were gifts IIRC.

These were never re-released, they had one release, the price was sadly too steep for the market, they faded away, and then were clearanced through the KBKids website at $35 a piece.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, if anyone has an extra rebel helmet, and would be willing to part with it, this is the only one I need to complete my collection. Well, that, and a Bears Riddell mini helmet!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

So are the Gentle Giant Helmets going to be around the same size as the Riddle Helmets? Is that correct?

2 for $30 is a good price. I'll need to buy more shelves.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

No Jatspawn, from what I understand, the Gentle Giant offerings are a scale to fit a 12" hasbro figure scale.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    No Jatspawn, from what I understand, the Gentle Giant offerings are a scale to fit a 12" hasbro figure scale.
    Thanks bobafrett for going out of your way to help in in acquiring one of the last pieces I need from this line. With the ebay prices going thru the roof I didnt think I would ever get it. THANKS ALOT BUDDY!

Happy to help out if I can!

Finally Completed this line today with the arrival of my X-Wing Helmet for $60!!

Quote Originally Posted by [DSS]Pedr0
    Finally Completed this line today with the arrival of my X-Wing Helmet for $60!!
    Where did you pick that one up at DSS? EBay? Online e-tailer? Other?

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Where did you pick that one up at DSS? EBay? Online e-tailer? Other?
    One of the guys on the RS forums knew I was looking for one. He offered it up to me.