Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Finds

NJ Finds

The Target in Edison had 2 B-Wings on the shelf around 2:30-3:00pm today. The figures they had were Aurra Sing, Snow Obi-Wan, Jedi armour Qui and mechanic Chewie.
    The Target in Milltown today had 1 B-wing 1 Duros figure and 2 Dart Mauls and thats it.
    The K-Mart on rt#18 still has Ketwol, S.A.Maul and Sabe.

JIm

Thumbs up

The B-Wing was the last thing I have seen in a while in NJ. I found it in the Target further south on the TP. It was in New Brunswick I believe.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Milltown Target

Dropped by yesterday after 5:00PM and there were six B-Wings sitting on the top shelf. I already got mine so I left them alone. Just a couple of pegwarmers left for the POTJ figs.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

NJ Finds

I saw a few more of the B-Wings at the Target in Manalapan. Is it just me or does it seem like these things aren't selling?

JIm

If NJ is like Calif, they probably are selling, but somewhat slowly. I was told thay had a whole pallet full in the back. My guess is that a few each day are selling, and they are filling the spot back up as it empties out.

At $40 bucks a pop, this thing is overpriced. $35 bucks is what it is worth max, IMO, even $30 bucks is more like it.

I plan on picking up an extra if and when the B-wing goes on discount.

Talking KB POTJ Sale

Found some POTJ on sale @$2.99 at the KB inside the EB Square Mall. Got old Ben, Vader Dagobah, Qui Gon (Mos Espa), ObiWan (Jedi) to open. They also had Anakin mechanic and DM pegwarmers. I guess most of the army builders that came with these had already been picked thru. Nevertheless, I haven't bought any of these to open so I couldn't resist buying them. I only got one of each so there's still more of them left (at least five figs or more for each figure).
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

Thumbs down

I have seen the 4 fan club exclusive figures on the shelves of Toys R' Us.

Cool POTJ Army Builders

Finally snagged four more Gungan warriors at the Target in Manalapan for my Gungan army. Got four of them last week from the Target in Boundbrook (just off rt 287). Good thing Hasbro repacked these army builders from the previous one fig a case. I still have to find more Biker Scouts...
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

ACPin I can help you out with a few dirty Biker Scouts if you want them. Let me know via private message.

JIm

Thumbs up

I found the new 12 inch at Toys R' Us off the Turnpike.