Hybrid View

For the Five of us in Alaska

KB's are closing ... Fred Myer's are no longer carrying figures But I have finally found 2 of the remaining six '03 figures I could never find up here at TRU... Ak Med Beq and the second Imp. Dig.

Wal-Mart also has the "Hall of Fame" figures. I found them early the first day (2 days ago) they were on the shelves and got all 12 for only $2 ea. This is good because I am not sure I would have paid full price for 12 repacks.
    Skeeziks22

I'm lonely here, but I'll post anyways... in the off chance someone checks but doesn't post. If you do, please respond, so I know this is not in vain.

TRU has the new 12 inch wave. I only saw Garindan and Old Obi-Wan though. They also have been getting the Ack-Med and Imp. Dig assortment that has Barriss, Aayla, padawans, yoda and chian gold card re-packs.

K-B 5th ave. is closed, and K-B Dimond is soon to go as well.

Fred Meyers has been getting the Hoth wave although I was told they weren't carrying SW figs anymore. They had to add pegs at one store for the new ones.
    Skeeziks22

Re: For the Five of us in Alaska

I see that Alaska has the same bad distribution problem that us in SO Cal.
    that sucks. Anyway I just wanted to drop you a line so you don't feel ignored like I did in the begining good luck with your hunting
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

thanks... almost forgot that I started this link.

I have found a few things lately, though not much.

Rappertunnie and J'Quille (though the rest of the case assortment alludes me).

better than nothing.
    Skeeziks22

So how many stores are up where you live. here in SO Cal we have dozens of all kinds of stores and we still strugle to find toys.
    It must be hard to find toys in such a Far place, i guess
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

We recently lost our K-Marts (two in Anchorage) and more recently lost our K-B's (also two in Anchorage). We now only have one TRU, two Wal-Marts in town and 2 within half an hour, and 4 Fred Myers (kind of like a Super K-Mart, but higher end) in town and two more within half an hour... plus a few comic shops and video stores that get their stuff early, but chargeabout $10 a figure... they're good only for knowing what should be showing up soon, or grabbing that rare figure before it disappears before you ever see it.

BTW... I recently saw the Antilles/Dadonna/Red Leader/TIE/Rappertunnie/J'Quille/Luke holo/Lando wave, but at a comic shop... Fred myers only had Lando and Luke left so I have two of the seven (I had J'Quille and rapertunnie already)
    Skeeziks22