Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: For the Five of us in Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I am onlymissing 2 '03 figures, Emperor and Mynock Chewie. I really want the Emperor, but will pass on Chewie for now.

Strange what different people have missed out on. I never saw the Outlander wave (Obi-Wan, Elan, Ayy and Conecpt trooper) but everything else showed up in some quantities.

The Emperor is not that great. It looks good in photos,but the actual figure has a hood that is thicker than his hands are and it sticks way above his face. Chewie Mynock hunt is the same from the Mynock Hunt three pack (which was also hard to find).

I am sure plenty of people from Anchorage etc. see these posts, but I know a few who don't inform me when they find new things even though we agreed that we would. Not sure if they aren't looking anymore or would rather keep their finds to themselves. BUT I will continue to post... when I find something new.
    Skeeziks22

Just found "Ultra" Jango and Obi-Wan at Fred Myers. Beware of beat up bubbles. No ewok/gliders.... not the same assortment, soon hopefully.
    Skeeziks22

Ewok is slated for late April.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I went for a little ride yesterday and made it to Wasilla and found...

Antilles
    Dodonna
    TIE Pilot
    Dutch Vander
    Tanus Spijek

There were also Holo Lukes, Lando Skiffs, and rapertunnies (though I already had those)

It looked like there were three cases on the shelves as evidenced by only three Tanus Spijek's and the pegs were full (I think I found them early).

Why have none of these have showed up in Anchorage???
    Skeeziks22

recently found...

Red Leader X-Wing
    Bossk
    Dengar
    Admiral Ozzel

also our TRU has been putting out a few cases of clone wars deluxe figures. Back stock, or new shipments from the distributor? I have read other TRUs getting cases of these as well, so maybe we can still hold our breath for wave 4 of the basic figs.?
    Skeeziks22

Hey!! Im coming up your way on Friday! Find anything good lately??
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Nothing... Of course I've been out of the state for over a month. 've checked one store and there is nothing new there from before I left.
    Skeeziks22

hey im back.. I found an unleashed red clone at Anchorage Fred Meyer and got a free attackix clone (I think its on the old seward highway) Then on the way back to anchorage from denali we stopped at a wall mart and I found an unleashed Ig88, at the borders across from the diamond center I found "the final prophecy" autographed by greg keyes, at the wal mart by the diamond center i found the 12 inch Shaak Ti, and in a comic shop in the diamond center I got an old issue of empire I had missed. You sure live in a great state!
    hurray for birthdays!

glad you found some stuff of interest. I collect only the 3 3/4" figures and this state has been stuck on #44 for a long time now. I actually saw the #48 R2 yesterday, but left him where he was because of the price. I figured he'd be the easiest to find once the newer waves hit Wal-Mart.

Hope you enjoyed your visit, and didn't get too wet. It's been rainy here for over a week straight now.
    Skeeziks22

Quote Originally Posted by skeeziks22
    Hope you enjoyed your visit, and didn't get too wet. It's been rainy here for over a week straight now.
    It was great, and only sprinkeled a couple of times. When we were leaving (9days ago) we could see all of those clouds building up. I have one gripe- your ABC News affliate is a BIG joke.. but I did get a few good laughs at some of the top stories that were sooooo pathetic.
    hurray for birthdays!