Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SSG fantasy baseball 2004

Yes all the time is now here. SSG baseball 2004. Please Pm me if interested with email addy. Thanks all.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

PM Sent!!!!! Can't wait to redeem myself after last year's post-season fall.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

KH- i tried to sign up yesterday using that link that was sent, but they wanted like 24.95?!?! What the heck is that about?!?!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Lol, you need to go to join a league and e=netr the info thats already there. I will talk to you on AOL.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

ah, after much problems and whatnot, i am finally set up.

CORUSCANT CUBBIES!!!!

Gonna be an interesting season!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Okay fellas, we got our limit once JJreason signs on. ALso I need you guys to set your drafts. AS soon as JJ has his set, I will start the draft. Then we can trade away.

My draft is ready
    -GO WINGS!!!!!!

"Be excellent to each other, and....PARTY ON DUDES!!!"

Ok fellas. I set the draft. It should take place in the next couple of days. Good Luck and trade away.

Well, the teams are up. Draft went through.

Excellent.

I LOVE my team. However, I do have plenty of extra third basemen, which I will gladly trade. Actually, I have a few extra sluggers. I could use some oitching, especially relief.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"