Thread: Vote Riekkan!

Vote Riekkan!

Okay, I was watching the news last night and noticed another frightening resemblance in my Saga collection, right up there with Lyle Lovett in Han Solo Disguise and Gold Leader (Rick McCallum).

There is no figure of Carlist Riekkan! What we got instead is Senator John Kerry in Hoth Gear!!

Seriously, the resemblance is scary.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yes it is. I noticed it right after SK99 said that in another thread
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Ok
    There is no figure of Carlist Riekkan! What we got instead is Senator John Kerry in Hoth Gear!!

Seriously, the resemblance is scary.
    Your right, I was looking at the Riekkan figure today, and I focused more on the figure this time as someone had lifted (stolen) the tactical screen from the package, leaving only Riekkan aka John Kerry in his place.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

If Kerry is Riekann, does that make Kucinich an Ugnaught or Yoda?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Heh heh heh. Well, we all know Lieberman is Palpatine!

I didn't realize this resemblance had been pointed out before, so apologies to the Sith Killer.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Whoa...Whoa....Wait a minute there aren't supposed to be any political threads on these boards. I don't come here to read about anyones political affiliation and....... Oh, I'm only kidding. Yes the resemblance is uncanny. Funny thing is the figure actually looks more like John Kerry than the actor who played Riekkan.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

So that means Turbo was being a bit prophetic when he had his signature say "Don't blame me, I voted for Riekkan" for a year or so?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

No, that was Tycho not Turbo, and he meant in the Fans Choice poll
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    No, that was Tycho not Turbo,
    My bad. I had Tycho in mind but Turbo came out. So easily confused

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    and he meant in the Fans Choice poll
    That I knew too, but think of the context of that statment now that we know that Riekkan has a strong resemblance to John Kerry.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Yeah, I know what you mean LBC. To easily confused and the resemblence is too much alike.