Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Yoda & Chian..error on card back??

Has anyone else noticed that there is an error in the back of the Yoda & Chian figure pack card? ('03 #15) There is a picture of Ashla & Jempa ('03 #16) but the description underneath the pic says yoda & chian (it has the correct series # for ashla & Jempa) ...I have added a picture so you can see what I am talking about..sorry I had to scan it...no camera!! Is this a common error, or has there only been a limited # of these with this printing boob!!?
    [img]file:///C:/My%20Documents/yoda%20%26%20chian.JPG[/img]
    Last edited by silentsteel70; 02-19-2004 at 10:36 PM.

I will say mine is normal, it says Ashla and Jempa under the padawans
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

yoda & chian error pic

I think i finally did it!!! I managed a small close up of the error that I posted...the second pic is a view of the full card back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yoda chian 3.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	7709   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yoda & chian 4.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	7713  
    Last edited by silentsteel70; 02-24-2004 at 03:41 PM.

Is that from the gold card version or regular version of the release? Glad you finally got it working
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Is that from the gold card version or regular version of the release? Glad you finally got it working
    It is the gold card version, the one with 'attack of the clones' down the gold stripe...not the original blue card...sorry for the confusion

I found 2 of these error cards tonight at my local Target. I picked one up, just for the heck of it. Neat error.
    May the force be with you.

Both of mine have the error. Has it been corrected?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I will say mine is normal, it says Ashla and Jempa under the padawans
    Which figures are you talking about? The error is on the Yoda Chian card back, not the Ashla and Jempa.
    (Like my posts)

The gold strip Yoda and Chian. On the back, under Ashla and Jempa's name it says Yoda and Chian.

The gold strip Yoda and Chian. On the back, under Ashla and Jempa's name it says Yoda and Chian.
    OK, just wanted to know if we are all on the same page.
    (Like my posts)