Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Whats his name????

I have been watching the CLone Wars cartoons over and over. This one character who I think would be a great figure, but Idont know his name. He met up with Dooku in Episode 6 when Asajj showed up. If you know his name it would be appreciated. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alien dude.JPG 
Views:	169 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	7669  
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I don't think he has a name. Atleast it hasn't been mentioned to my knowledge yet. Your best bet would be to search the data archives on sw.com They've already put up some names of the obscure characters from the cartoon.

You're right though, he is a cool character and would make a nice figure. But it's doubtful that hasbro would do a toon figure of him, even if the line continues

Uh, it's been a little while since I saw the show, but if I'm not mistaken, that's Asajj in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    Uh, it's been a little while since I saw the show, but if I'm not mistaken, that's Asajj in disguise.
    I ust watched it again, and Ithink you might be right. The one thing that confuses me is before you see Asajj, the "camera" is closing in on Dooku and the other character. Then he is gone and Asajj is there, leading me toibelieve you. But then Dooku says, "My host would applaud you". Does he mean the alien or Sidious?

And Igot this off of SW.com:

Shortly after the outbreak of the Clone Wars, Count Dooku ventured to Rattatak to find a worthy warrior to draft into the service of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Recognizing this as an opportunity to leave Rattatak and possibly exact vengeance on the Jedi Knights, the powerful Asajj Ventress entered the fray and emerged victorious.

There was no mention of the other character at all, which also sways me in favor of what you said.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    But then Dooku says, "My host would applaud you". Does he mean the alien or Sidious?

Sidious because he shows up after the duel.

No, that's not Asajj. It was some sort of official of the combat arenas on the planet Rattatak. I believe the poor schmoe actually was killed by Asajj, hence Dooku's comment about his host applauding her. And, Sidious doesn't show up until after Dooku has taken Asajj away from Rattatak.
    Last edited by darthzirock; 02-20-2004 at 12:33 PM.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by darthzirock
    No, that's not Asajj. It was some sort of official of the combat arenas on the planet Rattatak. I believe the poor schmoe actually was killed by Asajj, hence Dooku's comment about his host applauding her. And, Sidious doesn't show up until after Dooku has taken Asajj away from Rattatak.
    I'm afraid you are all wrong to varying degrees. Yes, that IS Asajj. And yes she did kill the person who she was imitating. After congratulating her on her abilities to DISGUISE herself, Dooku say: "My host would appauld you... posthumously." Of course, "posthumously" means "in death". Dooku goes further to illustrate this fact by stating that he and Sidious are not interested in a mere assassin.

In other words, Dooku was the guest of the now-dead dude, i.e., his "host", at the arena to find a warrior worthy of the task. Asajj must have known such and gets there before Dooku, kills the dude and impersonates him. The "camera" pans to Dooku while he's saying this and then pans out to show Asajj, still in that same seat and still wearing dead dude's robes. All for an affective dramatic effect.

J

She is not wearing his robes. She is in black where he clearly was in a cream colored robe.

I also think the official was there with Dooku at first, then Asajj sneaked in & killed the guy. Wasn't there the sound of a body hitting the floor before Dooku makes his comment to her? I can't find my tape of the cartoon! Hope I didn't accidentally tape over it ...
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

While there is no sound of a body hitting the floor(I just watched it again) Dooku does say "You have great skills of infiltration and masked her presence well. To me that means she snuck in and offed the cat alien dude. I am now convinced that it wasn't Asajj in disguise. And I wanna know a name.