Need For Speed Underground

Since I am addicted to Need For Speed Hot Pursuit I tried the game out.I find it really enjoyable and easily loose track of time.The variety is great,dragging or all out lap courses,etc.Its a nice change from other games that are more just racing lap orientated
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Awesome game for sure.

I got it for christmas from my brother. Played it alot since then. And yes, you can easily lose track of time when playing.

Yeah this game is pretty cool. I sat down on a weekend and played all the way through with only a few brakes. I know I should get a life, but it was too fun and very addicting. I had 2 other friends who were playing through at the same time and we got together to match our cars up in 2 player modes. I will admit though this game is lacking in a few departments. It should've had a system link capability for multi-player modes and a bit more track variety. Other than that it's a fine game with great customizing options that end up becoming a game in itself and the 111 different races make it longer than most racing titles.

One MAJOR tip though. Make sure you have your ride customized exactly the way you want to leave it when you enter and finish the final race. Upon completion the game locks the customization option and your car becomes unchangeable.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I found the customization part out the hard way.It really annoyed me since I had the car really decked out and looking good in my opinion then I wanted to add a few things.Stupid that it would lock out as well,dont know what the designers were thinking.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I didn't have a problem with the designers choice to lock out the customization option after the last race. I actually think its a cool way of making what you created final. I do however feel if you do decide to do something like this in a game that you warn the player that they will loose the option giving them one last chance to tweak their ride. I learned a long time ago though the way to avoid having things like this happen to you is to always save your game twice alternating between the two. This way if you need to go a little farther back in a game you have the ability.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”