Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Ultra Jabba with missing tongue. Man I'm mad!

    I found a Ultra Jabba without his tongue. I bought it thinking I would just open him and display him with the pipe in his mouth. The more I think about it, the more upset I get about how I don't have the option of using the tongue or pipe. I haven't opened him yet and am waiting to find another. Does anyone want to trade this error for a complete one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCP_0013.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	7678  
    Last edited by Turbowars; 02-21-2004 at 04:59 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  2. #2
    Man that bites. I would leave it sealed up and hopefully try to find another one. I havent seen any like it, the one I have and all I have seen have tounges in them.

    Also are you sure it didnt fall out in the package?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman

    Also are you sure it didnt fall out in the package?
    LOL I knew someone would ask that. Man I looked and looked, shook it around time after time and nothing. Hell it might be in there, but I don't think so.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  4. #4
    Lucky dog, probably got the Ultra Deluxe Jabba, with no tongue!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Lucky dog, probably got the Ultra Deluxe Jabba, with no tongue!
    Ummm that's what I said.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Ummm that's what I said.
    No, you said you get the Ultra Jabba without his tongue, I said you probably got ther Ultra DELUXE Jabba without his tongue. It was a remark toward Hasbos putting the same figure on a different card, or doing a very minor resculpt adding something to the package and calling it an "Ultra" or "Deluxe" and putting it out for us collectors to buy. In other words I was being a smart alec. I mean there is not much else I could add, I mean I was going to say that maybe it fell somewhere in the package, but that had already been covered.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    No, you said you get the Ultra Jabba without his tongue, I said you probably got ther Ultra DELUXE Jabba without his tongue. It was a remark toward Hasbos putting the same figure on a different card, or doing a very minor resculpt adding something to the package and calling it an "Ultra" or "Deluxe" and putting it out for us collectors to buy. In other words I was being a smart alec. I mean there is not much else I could add, I mean I was going to say that maybe it fell somewhere in the package, but that had already been covered.
    LOL sorry, I'm a little slow right now, I'm bit under the weather, but I gotch you.
    Last edited by Turbowars; 02-21-2004 at 05:03 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  8. #8
    It just doesnt have the same feel when it has tobe explained.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    LOL sorry, I'm a little slow right now, I'm bit under the weather, but I gotch you.
    No problem, that's what I figured. A lot of times I just brush over some of the threads here without fully reading it, and you miss a word here or there, and it changes the whole context of the posters thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    It just doesnt have the same feel when it has tobe explained.
    Tobe, or not tobe, that is the question, ah, er, nevermind.........I'm tired, and it's not quite my bedtime.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

  10. #10
    Maybe he swallowed it?

    You could always try to trade it to an error hunter for a regular version maybe? Kinda looks better without the tongue actually..
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO