Anyone at all have either of the following two figs. please help!!

i am absolutely desperate for the following two figures. i have been searching for them forever without any luck. if you have either of them please let me know. willing to buy or trade for them....

WANTS:
    Orange Card Boba Fett .00 with full circles on hands
    POTJ Tusken Raider on Collection 1 card

Haves to trade towards them:

Greedo with Yellow Pins in Knees on US Card
    FF Sandtrooper
    FF Boba Fett
    Jorg Sacul
    Flashback R2-D2 with saber on right side
    Rebel Fleet Trooper .00
    Bossk .00 with slanted bubble (SUB)!!
    Amidala with Ascension gun
    Sio Bibble
    Tatooine Skiff
    AOTC Republic Gunship
    Vintage Han Carbonite (no block)
    J'Quille
    Holographic Luke Skywalker
    Silver R2
    Bloody Luke
    Ephant Mon

thanks
    stephen

Quote Originally Posted by cohens4
    i am absolutely desperate for the following two figures. i have been searching for them forever without any luck. if you have either of them please let me know. willing to buy or trade for them....

WANTS:
    Orange Card Boba Fett .00 with full circles on hands
    POTJ Tusken Raider on Collection 1 card

I can't trade anything with you, but I just wanted to say that I Have never seen a .00 full circle Fett. I'm a huge variant collector as yourself but this figure is as rare as the gray Vader. I do have the .01 Raider which will stay in my collection, but I noticed you liked errors also on another site. I have a Ultra jabba without tongue in package. Would you be interested in that?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

the boba fett is very hard to find. but it is definitely out there. i know a few people that have it.

i cant seem to find anyone that has that tusken raider. i have the anakin on collection 2 and sebulba on collection 1, so i really want to complete the set. not having much luck. where did you get yours??

thanks again for hooking me up with the gungan warrior .0300 a while back. was having a real hard time finding that one too. i just recently got a sebulba .0000.

anyway, i think i am going to pass on the deluxe jabba. i do love errors, but i am trying to restrict myself to just the standard figures for now.

thanks
    stephen

Quote Originally Posted by cohens4
    the boba fett is very hard to find. but it is definitely out there. i know a few people that have it.

i cant seem to find anyone that has that tusken raider. i have the anakin on collection 2 and sebulba on collection 1, so i really want to complete the set. not having much luck. where did you get yours??

thanks again for hooking me up with the gungan warrior .0300 a while back. was having a real hard time finding that one too. i just recently got a sebulba .0000.

anyway, i think i am going to pass on the deluxe jabba. i do love errors, but i am trying to restrict myself to just the standard figures for now.

thanks
    stephen
    hey as far as errors go....i have an ep 1 large bubble r2 with his middle leg on backwards. i also got it signed by kenny baker. if your interested let me know
    rogue_12

I'll have to take a look through my figures, but I think I may have only one of these, meaning only own one, so it will stay with my collection. I know I have the Boba Fett with both the Full circle, and the cut circle, but if it's the orange card or not, that I do not know. Anyway, if I have any doubles, I will drop you a PM.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    I'll have to take a look through my figures, but I think I may have only one of these, meaning only own one, so it will stay with my collection. I know I have the Boba Fett with both the Full circle, and the cut circle, but if it's the orange card or not, that I do not know. Anyway, if I have any doubles, I will drop you a PM.
    If you have the full circle Fett .00 then you have a rare one. Most likely you have a .01 version though.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    If you have the full circle Fett .00 then you have a rare one. Most likely you have a .01 version though.
    Yeah, I'm not usually to hip to what's a variant or not. I just buy what ever I see, and sometimes I'll pick up a second only to find that there is a difference like the back of the card on the (I forgot which collection) Obi Wan figure that had a full picture, and one card back with a close up of his face. I found out completely by accident when I was trying to orginize my figures. I had also bought 2 bloody stump Lukes back when I was being offered a Jorge Sacul figure even for an opened bloody stump Luke. Like I've said many times. I'll never sell my collection, so it doesn't matter if I get each and every variation of a figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Your right, I have the .01 version of the full circle on hand Bobafett. I also checked and found that I have the Collection 2 Tusken Raider. I go enough just trying to find figures, let alone hunt down variants. Sorry I can't be of any help cohens4.

no problem bobafrett. i appreciate you checking. like i said, i have been searching for these figures forever, so they are pretty hard to come by. thanks again for checking.....

stephen