Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

More Jabba's Palace Figures please.

Recently finding an issue of SW Insider, (Issue 60) which had all the people from Jabba's Palace in it, I realized: We need more Jabba's palace. I counted more than 16 figures unmade (including POTJ2). Even though I know the Cantina needs at least 70+ more figures (And the durn Tonnika Sisters), Jabba's Palace has been practily IGNORED the past years. Not counting 04, we only got 3 Pabba's Place figures SINCE the end of POTF2 (Amanaman, Tessek, and Ephant Mon). And, we need a new Gamorrean Guard (more articulation). So Hasbro, this is my wishlist:

Basic:
    BG-J38
    Sgt. Doallyn
    Yarna D'al Gargan (NEEDED DESPERATLY)
    Kalit
    Porcellus
    Rennek
    Gauren Nas Tal
    Pucumir Thyss
    Shasa Tiel
    Fozec (Another NEEDED DESPERATLY)
    Herat
    Wittin
    Beedo
    Hermi Odle
    Ortugg
    Umpass Stass
    Ak-Rev
    Worrt
    Joh Yowza (Special Edition Resculpt)

Ultra:
    Jabba's Court Denizens II:
    Arica (Mara Jade in disguse), Cane Adiss, Loje Nella, and Attark
    [NOTE: Court Denizens II (Besides Attark) didn't appear in the movie, so it will be valuable in 2010 or so).

Thanks for listening (reading)
    -rust

Jabba's Palace figures.

I agree rust, we need more characters from Jabba's Palace. I think there are 10 main characters needed, seven of which you listed:

1. Yarna d'al' Gargan (probably in the top ten figures Hasbro should make
    from all five movies)
    2. Hermi Odle
    3. Ak Rev
    4. Umpass Stay
    5. Sergeant Doallyn
    6. A Jabba's Palace Ishi Tib
    7. Worrt

Also, they should make:

8. Klaatu (based on the original Kenner figure, not in skiff guard outfit)
    9. A generic palace guard seen in many shots both in the palace and on
    the sail barge and skiffs, like the one that shot Luke. Does the one that
    shot Luke have a name? You'd think the Expanded Universe would have
    given him a story a long time ago - he shot Luke!
    10. Giran, the other Rancor Keeper who cried with Malakili.

Are BG-J38 and Porcellus seen in the movie? Is there a picture of Porcellus on the web somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Droid
    I agree rust, we need more characters from Jabba's Palace. I think there are 10 main characters needed, seven of which you listed:

1. Yarna d'al' Gargan (probably in the top ten figures Hasbro should make
    from all five movies)
    2. Hermi Odle
    3. Ak Rev
    4. Umpass Stay
    5. Sergeant Doallyn
    6. A Jabba's Palace Ishi Tib
    7. Worrt

Also, they should make:

8. Klaatu (based on the original Kenner figure, not in skiff guard outfit)
    9. A generic palace guard seen in many shots both in the palace and on
    the sail barge and skiffs, like the one that shot Luke. Does the one that
    shot Luke have a name? You'd think the Expanded Universe would have
    given him a story a long time ago - he shot Luke!

11. Are BG-J38 and Porcellus seen in the movie? Is there a picture of Porcellus on the web somewhere?
    9: That's Fozec.
    10: Forget that one
    11: Not sure, I just read about them in SW Insider, Issue #60

There ya go.

This is an issue that will go on until the end of SW lines everywhere. We can always, always use more Jabbas palace aliens. There is no question in my mind about it. The ones you listed are great and wanted. Then there is the issue of new sculpts.

Bib Fortuna
    Gamorean guard
    Malakili
    Weequay
    Nikto
    Barada
    Klatuu
    Oola(carded this time please)

Then some others that need to be made also:

3PO with slime and popped out eye
    Yarna
    Hermi Odle
    etc, etc etc

Iknow Hasbro has the line til 2018 and hopefully we will be getting these soon. But sooner then later please Hasbro
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

[QUOTE=Droid]
    QUOTE]

YES! I've always wanted that figure made. Also, always wanted the 2nd weequay on the skiff.
    Hermi and Gargan are the other new figures I'd really like to see.
    We've got to have a resculpt Gam Guard. That potf2 version was awful. An articulated GG with both axe, and pike would be awesome.
    A resculpted bib would be nice, too. never cared for the pregnant-looking version.
    Finally, how about cinema scenes covering the occupants of both skiffs! Finally pote snitkin won't be alone.

Jabba's Palace and Beyond.

I previously listed characters that had never been made before, but I think they could make some good resculpts including:

1. Leia that can recline on Jabba's throne
    2. Salacious Crumb that can sit on Jabba's throne
    3. Oola that is actually green instead of yellowish
    4. a better Bib Fortuna
    5. A Luke that can stand with the gun on Jabba - I can't make the new
    Jedi Luke even hold his gun
    6. As mentioned already, a 3P0 with green slime on him
    7. As mentioned, a 3P0 with his eye out

However, I'd much rather have the ten that I mentioned.

Anyone up for listing cantina characters that should be made, or perhaps a more ambitious top ten list of characters that need to be made. For instance, if Hasbro would ONLY make ten more figures from the five movies already released what would they be? (Tonnika sisters count as one)

Anyone up for listing cantina characters that should be made, or perhaps a more ambitious top ten list of characters that need to be made. For instance, if Hasbro would ONLY make ten more figures from the five movies already released what would they be? (Tonnika sisters count as one)
    Droid, you're going to have to do that in the thread yuo made in OTC. This thread is about Jabba's Palace

BOT (Back On Topic): We could always use an Ultra Ephant Mon too (With Sitting Salcious and Attark).

Are BG-J38 and Porcellus seen in the movie? Is there a picture of Porcellus on the web somewhere?
    BG-J38 does appear on screen, but like many, if you blink, you miss him. Porcellus is one that I cannot place, so I will have to see if that character does in fact appear, but I don't think that he does.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

I think one good way to rerelease some older figures is to make another 4-pack from Toys R Us. It could have Ephant Mon, repainted Oola, sitting Leia (new figure), sitting Salacious Crumb, and Jabba's Dais. Just a thought. I'd still like a resculpt of Bib Fortuna and a Gamorrean Guard, maybe in a screen scene with a new alien.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    I think one good way to rerelease some older figures is to make another 4-pack from Toys R Us. It could have Ephant Mon, repainted Oola, sitting Leia (new figure), sitting Salacious Crumb, and Jabba's Dais. Just a thought. I'd still like a resculpt of Bib Fortuna and a Gamorrean Guard, maybe in a screen scene with a new alien.

That is a great thought, but since it is so god, hasbro will not do it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten