Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ultra Jabba on POTF Dais from the 80's.

Here's a pic of Jabba on a Dais I have had for a while now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCP_0014.JPG 
Views:	264 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	7691  
    Last edited by Turbowars; 02-22-2004 at 11:30 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I did the same thing...except I'm missing the two center gargoyles on the dias.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Hi!

Thanks for posting the pic. That is what Im going to do with Jabba, when I find him. I've been waiting for someone to post a pic with him on the vintage dias.
    One question, what do you think of the coloring/paint job?? He looks to be a little too green.
    Are you happy with what they've done with him??

Well for the most part he looks good, but like always there is room for improvement. Your are right, he is a bit too green, but it's 100% better than any other paint jobs so far.
    (Like my posts)

I agree, his brightness against the dull Dias is odd. Kinda took me for a shock when I first looked at it. I don't think I coould ever put anything other than ROTJ Jabba on that dias. Hasbro needs to make a new one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I was thinking about doing that as well. I dunno... I haven't gotten mine yet. By the looks of that pic and how green he is, "I've got a bad feeling about this..."
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

My ultra Jabba is staying on his card. I still have the earlier version of JTH to place up on his dias. It does look good with the ultra on there Turbo.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

So that ugly tongue on the ultra Jabba the Hutt is removable? Or did you "do away with it? By the way, your scene looks really nice.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Thanks guys. The tongue is removable and the pipe fits right where the tongue came out.

I was giving the railing a good looking over and it's from the same mold as the vintage one, but with a little part added on. The vintage pipe is nicer with the rope pipe. I think I'm going to switch it out.
    (Like my posts)

Funny how the railing goes around his front and not the back like that vintage one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten