Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

slave 1 is the next code 3 release

i don't know if this was posted anywhere else on the site, but here's the 1st photos of the next code 3 vehicle, slave 1

to be released in april, price $295.00

here are some photos from their site
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slave1-2.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	7699   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slave1-3.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	7700   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slave1-8.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	7701  
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Code 3 is hardly a micro machine! I own the Code 3 Falcon, and it is a lot more detailed than the micro machine version. I do love my micro machines though!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I dunno, the Code 3 Slave 1, judging by Boba's seat, looks like it's 1:1 scale with the AF figure possibly.

I so wish I could get those..
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

having bought both the falcon and the x-wing, i am thrilled with code 3's work.

of the two, i think they did a much more complete job with the xwing.

as fer mm scale, the falcon is a perfect 1:1 scale with micro machine figures. right now i am displaying the falcon in docking bay 94 with mm figures of luke, ben, han chewie, and the droids boarding, with storm troopers busting in on them.

unfortunately the x-wing isn't in scale with any of the galoob sized figures, (and i think it's a tad small to even be displayed with the 3 3/4" line)

i wasn't gonna buy anymore code 3 products maily due to the size of them, and the space they take up for display (missus jansen ain't too thrilled with her living room being turned into a museum of high priced die-casts ), but if i determine that slave I is indeed in scale with action fleet figures.......sorry honey, i just ahd to get it so's i can display my action fleet boba and popsicle han in just the right setting.

on code 3's site, they didn't mention of the boarding ramp opens or not, that would imho be an important feature that i think code 3 should definately provide.

here's a photo of my code 3 falcon with some mm figures reinacting the death star escape scene.

as you can see, the falcon is dayum close to being 1:1 with the old galoob mm figures
    i now have a digital camera, so hopefully, i'll be able to share more pics.

(btw, the systems size requirements is a bit of a pain in the arse to meet, once i got the pics down to the maximum pixel size, i then found out that i needed to edit them even further to meet the overall size restraints.....sheeesh)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM0198-a.JPG 
Views:	209 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	7777   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM0193-a.JPG 
Views:	205 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	7778   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM0197-a.JPG 
Views:	152 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	7779   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM0195-a.JPG 
Views:	178 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	7780   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM0200-a.JPG 
Views:	185 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	7781  

I like it, I would never have though of using the micro machine minis with the code 3 falcon. Are those the Die cast figures, or plastic? I don't open a lot of my sets, so I can't remember what the mm characters were made of.

I have my Code 3 Falcon in the flying mode. Did you get the Acrylic case Good Shot?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

the figures are the standard micro machine figures that galoob included with their playsets, as well as offered in figure only packs.

the seated figures of han and chewie that came with the micro machines falcon playset would fit in the cockpit seats of the code 3 falcon if there was room for their legs to go under the console. i'm contemplating cutting off their legs at the knees, so that they can be seated in the code 3 falcon for display purposes.

i remember when i gave mason his 1st action fleet, the a-wing. he was 2 1/2 at the time, and i felt that the a-wing pilot was way too little for him. so i gave him the ship without the pilot. his 1st reaction was to look in the cockpit, look up at me, and say......man? where is man? kinda what i say to hasbro everytime i got one of their newly released action fleet.

the figures are such an important part of the star wars toy experience. something hasbro apparently has no knowledge of.

i did indeed get the display case, i removed it in order to take clear pictures. i had the falcon in flight mode when i 1st got it, it was when i was looking at some of the micro machines figures, that it occured to me, that the scale was close to being dead on to be displayed with the code 3 falcon.
    Last edited by good shot jansen; 03-02-2004 at 06:42 AM.

Yeah, the Falcon is just like a scale above them considering it should be low enough for Chewie to bump his head. But it still looks perfect! Really nice set up.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by good shot jansen
    here's a photo of my code 3 falcon with some mm figures reinacting the death star escape scene.

as you can see, the falcon is dayum close to being 1:1 with the old galoob mm figures
    i now have a digital camera, so hopefully, i'll be able to share more pics.

(btw, the systems size requirements is a bit of a pain in the arse to meet, once i got the pics down to the maximum pixel size, i then found out that i needed to edit them even further to meet the overall size restraints.....sheeesh)

HOLY CRAP!!!! I knew that those things were cool, but I couldn't justify such a high price tag. Although, I never realized they were so large either. I always thought they were almost in scale with AF vehicles, not the AF figures. If Code 3 puts out a gunship like this I will be the first to get it, that goes for a JSF as well (I'm still hurting from the loss of the AF version).
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.