View Poll Results: What AOTC/Clone Wars Toy vehicle/ship do you like the most?

Voters
299. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gunship

135 45.15%
  • Command Gunship

51 17.06%
  • Hailfire Droid

70 23.41%
  • Geonosian Fighter

6 2.01%
  • Jedi Starfighter (original red)

14 4.68%
  • Jedi Starfighter (New Turquoise blue)

4 1.34%
  • Anakin's Starfighter

19 6.35%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    What play value does the Ani Starfighter have over the regular Jedi Starfighter? I'd be awfully surprised if you said those fold-out wingtips or the pivoting nozzle.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I wouldn't say that Ani's fighter has more play value than the regular one, probably about the same really. I was just saying that the high play value, combined with the fact that I really like the way it looks = would make it my second choice.

I dig the regular versions too. They would probably be next in my mental list . I currently have 2 red, 1 blue, and 1 Ani busted open, now I just need a good spot to hang 'em!

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I'm a little surprised since it seems like the regular Jedi Starfighter has more play value than the Ani one. It has the pop-off body panels, the keen landing leg, more guns, a fully-rotating droid dome, and 2 spring-loaded missiles.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's all good. I would agree that the lack of landing gear, non-rotating R2, and the pivoting thruster (or whatever that thing is) are all downsides to the ship, but the kid in me just goes for Ani's version. If I was younger and still flying ships around the house, I would probably grab for Ani's over the regular.

I voted for the hailfire driod, just because i liked the design of the piece and the mutiple missle firing. the gunship was a close second, I have my gunship on display loaded with clone troopers and ob1, the hailfire driod is known to attack it on occasion.
    later

I am surpirsed at how many people chose the gunship(s). I think they are alright, but they are out of scale... (and I don't mean way out of scale like the naboo royal starship or the falcon which have to be or no one would ever be able to afford one, let alone fit it in their house). The command ship is just a little out of scale. The easiest way to tell is that the turret gunners are supposed to be inside the turrets. The fact that they look to scale when attached shows that the whole thing could be a little larger to fit scale sized turrets, without being too overly large as to not be able to afford it.

I voted for the Geonosis ship rubber noses notwithstanding. It is a cool ship (not droid) and is unique (Gunship and Command gunship are the same, as are all three jedi fighters for the most part)
    Skeeziks22

I voted for the Hailfire because I love firing missles.

However, where is Slave-One? I still would choose JANGO Fett's ship over any of these for play value and fun. The Coruscant Speeders were missing too (not that it would matter in the long run).

Overall, each of these vehicles are really cool. It's one main reason I love to collect Star Wars: all the toys and vehicles the figures interact with.

Good poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    I voted for the Hailfire because I love firing missles.

However, where is Slave-One? I still would choose JANGO Fett's ship over any of these for play value and fun. The Coruscant Speeders were missing too (not that it would matter in the long run).

Overall, each of these vehicles are really cool. It's one main reason I love to collect Star Wars: all the toys and vehicles the figures interact with.

Good poll.
    I believe I explained this in the first post but I'll mention it here again.

The idea was for combat related ships. While Anakin has a personal ship it is used mostly for war, while Jango's is not just a combat ship, but his personal convience (transport) and "home". Dooku's speeder, BTW, JT was left off for the same reason. His was not a combat vehicle but a personal transport.
    Move along, move along

Y'know, I love the hailfire droid too, but I just can't consider it a vehicle. To me, it's just a big droid figure.

Though since it is in the vehicle assortment, and it is used in combat I can see why it's on the poll .

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal
    I believe I explained this in the first post but I'll mention it here again.

The idea was for combat related ships. While Anakin has a personal ship it is used mostly for war, while Jango's is not just a combat ship, but his personal convience (transport) and "home". Dooku's speeder, BTW, JT was left off for the same reason. His was not a combat vehicle but a personal transport.
    Um, I bet if Mace hadn't sliced Jango's head off, he would have climbed aboard the Slave I and gone into combat. Plus he also used a whole arsenal of weapons trying to knock out Obi-Wan, instead of just flying by and flipping him the middle finger. The only question is, did he leave the keys in the ignition?

But since the Slave I was never used in the clone wars combat, it makes the ship not worthy of a war time vehicle.
    Last edited by bobafrett; 02-25-2004 at 02:52 PM.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!