The modern 3¾" Star Wars figure lines over the past decade have gone through some pretty big changes, from the basic 6 points of articulation days of POTF2 to the kid-oriented action gimmicks of Saga and now the super-articulated "vintage" OTC figures coming later this year. With only just over a year away till Episode III, toys from likely the final Star Wars film are at this very moment being designed and Hasbro is likely asking itself the same thing this poll is asking you: How would you like to see these new figures handled, what is your action figure design preference for Episode III?
Here's what the choices mean:
- "Dynamic/Statue", scene-specifically pre-posed with limited articulation such as Luminara Unduli (Saga) or Jango Fett (Ep 2 Preview)
- "Basic/Neutral", barely or non-posed with modern standard articulation such as Han Bespin Capture (POTJ) or Captain Typho (Saga)
- "Action Gimmick", pre-posed with a motion-based action feature such as Padme Geonosis Arena (Saga) or Luke Throne Room (Saga)
- "Super Articulated", near-neutrally posed with high levels of articulation (but possibly higher priced) such as "vintage" Luke Skywalker (OTC) or the Super-poseable Clone Trooper (Clone Wars)
- "Other", some other overall design theme or possibly a combination of the above choices
special thanks to kidhuman