Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hypothetical - 10 figures most want made.

This might cause some interesting discussion. If Hasbro announced that it was only going to make ten more figures (other than those already announced and confirmed) from the five Star Wars movies currently released, what would they be? It is not necessary to rank your ten choices. The Tonnika Sisters count as one choice

1. R5-D4
    2. Muftak (new sculpt..just imagine )
    3. Biggs (Tatooine)
    4. Biggs (Pilot remake)
    5. Hobbie
    6. Bren Derlin
    7. Y-wing pilot
    8. new Wicket with tied up R2
    9. Super articulated Biker Scout
    10. Imperial R5
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

1. YARNA!
    2. Sgt. Doallylane
    3. Jabba's Jawas 3-Pack (Kalit, Wittin, and Herat)
    4. Fozec
    5. Giran
    6. Arica (Mara Jade in Disguise)
    7. Hermi Odle
    8. Umpass Stass
    9. Ak-Rev
    10. Shasha Tiel

Comments.

I don't want to weigh in on my answer yet (not that it is more correct than anyone else's), but I think it is interesting that some of the already mentioned choices are resculpts and that no one has listed a single figure from the prequels yet. Interesting ... I hope more people reply to this thread to keep it going. By the way, how could you tell Jabba's Jawas apart?

Endor Luke
    Bib Fortuna
    SA Stormtrooper
    SA Biker Scout
    Gamorrean Guard
    R5D4
    Ree-Yees
    Weequay
    SA Tusken Raider
    Soft Goods Jawas
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

All resculpts?

Wow CrossWizard, that is something! If you could only have ten more figures, they would ALL be resculpts? There is not a single never before released figure that would make your top ten list before Hasbro shut down the line on A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones? I say again, wow!

Just how I feel

Quote Originally Posted by Droid
    Wow CrossWizard, that is something! If you could only have ten more figures, they would ALL be resculpts? There is not a single never before released figure that would make your top ten list before Hasbro shut down the line on A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones? I say again, wow!
    Yep, I pretty much don't care for any obscure, Expanded Universe(besides Kyp Durron), or 1 second scene characters. I can barely keep up to date with novels or comics so basically, if I didn't see it or heard about someone in the movies I don't need or care about them.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I'm going to have to break the "no prequel" trend, even if this is OTC.

1 Yarna d'al Gargan
    2 Tey Hwo
    3 Senator Yarua
    4 Corran Horn: Jedi Knight
    5 Princess Kneesa/TEEK two-pack
    6 Lando Calrissian: Smuggler
    7 Major Bren Derlin
    8 Moff Jerjerrod
    9 Dannik Jerikko
    10 Queen Amidala: Arrival at Coruscant
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Don't have to use your choices on Expanded Universe.

El Chuxter, I thoroughly enjoyed your choices. It seems Yarna is pretty much wanted by everyone (which means when we get her it will be a terrible sculpt ). However, since my hypothetical only has production ended on characters from the five movies, you don't have to use your choices on expanded universe characters.

1. Yarna
    2. Hermi Odle
    3. The Perfect Han Endor with cloth Duster (holding my breath for the Vintage Nouveau ROJ Han, I sure hope it's this one)
    4. Sgt. Doallyn
    5. Kitik Keedkak (they've made the damned thing, get it out to us!!!!!!!!!)
    6. Super Poseable Endor Rebel Trooper in Biker Scout Armor, with removable helmet
    7. Geonosian Piccador with Orray
    8. Red Leader's black and red R5 Unit, to go with the upcoming X-Wing fighter
    9. Senator Yarua (that's the Wookie, right, with the grey hair? Perfect figure fodder)
    10. Luke in medical robe from end of ESB

Lots more I'd like (just from Jabba's and the Cantina alone), but I think I did okay here in generating new figures with only one resculpt. Thanks to those who's ideas I seconded.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008