Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

OT Figures Yet To Be Made, Pt.2: ESB

Okay, here's part 2. Every unmade Empire Strikes Back figure, at least as far as those I have names for. Empire has alot of unmade characters, but most are rebel soldiers or imperial soldiers, so not too many exciting ones left. Anyone out there know of any I'm missing or any wrong names? Here we go!

Trey Callum (Echo Base Trooper)
    Cormen Quien (Tauntaun Handler)
    Major Palo Torshan (Echo Base Security Coordinator)
    Shawn Valdez (Echo Base Evacuation Officer)
    WED-1016 (Treadwell Droid Working on Falcoln)
    R5-M2 (Black Headed R5 Droid in Echo Base)
    Tigran Janiro (Echo Base Logistics Officer)
    Jeroen Webb (Echo Base Trooper)
    EG-4 (Power Droid with two sockets on it’s head)
    Wyron Serper (Echo Base Scanner Tech)
    Toryn Farr (Gives order to Ion Cannon)
    Tamizander Rey (Echo Base Deck Officer)
    Cal Alder (Echo Base Scout)
    Major Bren Derlin (Cliff Claven)
    Zev Senesca
    Derek “Hobbie” Klivian
    General Veers (Imperial Officer Outfit)
    Captain Needa
    Comm Chief Hudis (Gray Suited Imperial in Executor Bridge Pit Crew)
    Warrant Officer Bachenkall (Another Gray Suited Imperial in Executor Bridge Pit Crew)
    Commander Brandei (Another)
    Lieutenant Commander Ardan (Commander of Executor Bridge Pit Crews)
    Corporal Derdram (Black Suited Imperial in Executor Bridge Pit Crew)
    Corporal Vandolay (Another Black Suited Imperial in Executor Bridge Pit Crew)
    General Raelff McQuarrie (Echo Base General)
    Luke Skywalker (In Orange Jumpsuit)
    Kesin Ommis (Rouge Squadron Gunner)
    Romas “Lock” Navander (Echo Base Tech Communications Officer)
    Lieutenant Cabbel (Olive Suited Imperial Officer)
    Captain Lennox (Another)
    Wes Janson (Wedge’s Gunner)
    Sergeant Hollis (Outdoor Hoth Trooper)
    Vildar Blin (Another)
    Darth Vader (Holographic)
    Lieutenant Tarn Mison
    Kestn Ommis
    Princess Leia Organa (With Welding Goggles)
    Lieutenant Venka (Another Black Suited Imperial in Pit Crew)
    Holographic Emperor Palpatine
    Han Solo (With Welding Goggles)
    Lieutenant Suba (Black Suited Imperial on Executor)
    Commander Gherant (Executor Deck Officer)
    Cloud City Technician
    E-3PO (Rude, Silver Bespin Protocol Droid)
    Grugnak (Ughnaught with tool kit)
    Ugloste (Ughnaught)
    Lee Phenets (Bespin Maintanace Man Walking with Ughnaughts)
    Trooper Utirs M’Toc (Alien Bespin Guard)
    Kebyc (Woman in Cloud City hall)
    Tibanna Gas Miner
    Wiorkettle (Snivian in Cloud City)
    Captain Bewil (Imperial Officer who tells Vader Luke’s X-Wing has arrived)
    Lieutenant Sheckil (Imperial Officer played by Jeremy Bulloch)
    Lieutenant Cecius (Geeky looking Gray Suited Imperial on Avenger)
    Chyler (Woman in Cloud City Hall in new SE footage)
    Willrow Hood (Bespin Ice Cream Man)
    Treva Horme (Lutrillian in Cloud City)
    Warrant Officer M’Kae (Tractor Beam Coordinator on Avenger)
    Chief Retwin (Yet another Imperial)
    Lando Calrissian (Smuggler Gear)
    Luke Skywalker (Medical Frigate)(Rumored)
    Princess Leia Organa (Medical Frigate)

Whew!

Willrow Hood! I know of a few people who would explode if he finally got made. I don't know why Hasbro doesn't read these posts and stick Hood in a fan's choice poll. I know the good capitalists at Hasbro are too busy with polls on rehashed figures right now, but I bet Hood would get enough votes to see plastic! Plus, he could have a limited ed. Van Halen VH logo variant .
    I'm impressed with the list. While I don't need all of them made, need is sort-of a guideline when I purchase the 'Wars. I can safely say at least half the list I'd never have considered and most of it made would be cool. For instance, the treadwell that works on the Falcoln in Hoth-I would actually buy that! I like droids and the more, the better...
    Hey, corporate has gotta make something through 2017? 2018?, so they might as well start paying attention to the fans. Sooner or later, they'll run out of figures to re-tweak, re-sculpt, re-package, and re-hash. to. death. Lists like this are free marketing advise...think about it.

BTW-I can think of a few more:

Han Solo- Torture Rack
    Darth Vader- Bespin Hall (with extra hand/blast effect)
    [Yes, I've seen the prototype on the above...]
    Snowtrooper- Super-Articulated/Hoth (plus a Battle Damaged variant)
    Stormtrooper- Super-Articulated/Bespin (plus a variant with Blaster Damage)
    Bespin Guard- Let's see those facial variants Version/Bespin
    2-1B- Medical Frigate (with spark effect while working on Luke's Hand )
    Ben Kenobi- Hoth Spirt (with Snow Base)
    Han Solo- Carbonite Block (with clear stem for floating effect and enhanced detail on the sides of the block)
    Darth Vader- Meditation Chamber/Super-Articulated (Ultra figure, anyone?)

Well, those are just some additional ideas, FWIW...
    Last edited by Darth Alex; 02-24-2004 at 10:11 AM.

A very nice list Mr. Phlegm. A nice follow up as well Alex. I wouldlove tosee all these figures be done. I think Torynn Farr should be made real soon.

One figure you missed was Dak. I know he was released with the snowspeeder in '02, but a carded version would be nice
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

KH- why would we need another Dak on card? I think the version of him w/ the Snowspeeder was quite sufficient. That's just supporting the idea of Hasbro and their wacky rehashes!! we mustn' given in, my precioussssssss, no we musn't!!!

I think the only guy i'd really want is that Ice Cream Man as there is such a huge behind the creation of that figure. I guess a medical frigate Luke & Leia would be nifty too thoug now that i think about it.

Ya hear that Habsleh, listen to your fanbase!! Give us the ice cream man!!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Because I never got the snowspeeder and only saw it once. It was sent out in a limited run. If they re-release it like the Tie Bomber than fine, but until then, I would like him carded.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Willrow Hood-it even sounds cool! Ya gotta love it-campaigning to get characters like this make is one of the fun aspects of collecting. If they can make the 4th droid from the right on minute 27 of the SE of the re-titled original SW movie which is now called 'A New Hope for Han to shoot first ', then make the Ice Cream Guy.
    I am being serious now, mind you. I will get a right chuckle when I see Hasbro's 7th Fan's choice poll:

"Now, because you DEMANDED it: Fan's Choice Poll #7:"
    o Ice Cream Guy/Bespin Escape
    o Wald/Tatooine sarcasm
    o Jar-Jar Binks/ATT turret high-jinks(tm)
    o Jabba/choked by a chain
    o C3PO/Damaged + Grumpy-Falcoln Escape
    and because we love our fans
    o Jorq Sacool/Renamed Rescuplt-Yavin Battle SE Version 1.3/Dyed Beard

"Vote once, and remember- the more you vote, the harder the winner will be to find!"

I'm just kidding, I wouldn't post if I wasn't a SW fan.
    I do want to see Mr. Hood made, it's again part of the fun of getting such unusual toys!

I'd love to see Willrow get carded, I think he'd mop in the voting too Which is why Hasbro is scared to do it

Hasbro can't make Willrow Hood. If they do, then that means they'll have absolutely no excuses not to make every single action figure on our want lists.
    If they make Willrow Hood then we win. They're not going to allow that.

I think the medical frigate Luke & Leia w/ smuggler Lando should be a 3-pack.

Han on the torture rack should be an ultra.

Willrow Hood should have a color changing effect if you put him in the freezer.

Quote Originally Posted by B'Omarr Monkey
    Hasbro can't make Willrow Hood. If they do, then that means they'll have absolutely no excuses not to make every single action figure on our want lists.
    If they make Willrow Hood then we win. They're not going to allow that.

I think the medical frigate Luke & Leia w/ smuggler Lando should be a 3-pack.

Han on the torture rack should be an ultra.

Willrow Hood should have a color changing effect if you put him in the freezer.
    We better win-what are they gonna make through 2017? Are they gonna do 75 scuplts each of Han and Luke from EP 4-I know it seems like it, har-har!

I like your 3 pack idea and the Ultra torture Han would be great. Great, I say!

I'm trying to be a little silly, a little humorous, but this is SERIOUS stuff. I won't rest until I have every possible version of Tatooine Luke.
    If Hasbro made the Ice Cream Guy, I would combust into flame!

Where did you get all those names?????

I really doubt they'll make any of those individual echo base troops and imperials you mentioned. The best we can realistically hope for is generic brown vest hoth trooper, star destroyer bridge officer and captain needa etc. I can hear you saying "but they have the license till 2018" - it has taken 9 years just to get a modern line version of General madine. I'd say they'd jump at the chance of making Leia and Han with welding goggles though-very exciting.