Ultra Obi-Wan Kenobi & Ultra Jango Fett?

Just took a look at my KEBco page and these two items are listed. Is Hasblah recarding the Deluxe Obi-Wan (Kamino Battle) and Deluxe Jango Fett (Kamino Battle) sets? I've not read anything on this! They were added with the Ultra Ewok Glider set.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yeah, Hasbro chose to recard them since they were distributed in very limited numbers. I never seen either of those, the wind-up droid, or the Super Battle Droid maker. Just some of the things that sadly didn't show up in great numbers.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Well this is good news, as I never got either of the two Kamino deluxe sets. I did get the wind up spider droid, ad the super battle droid maker. I wasn't happy with those two, but I only saw them once at retail.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I made the mistake of buying these sets and let me tell you they're nothing special. Actually I'd go as far as saying they're crap. The fact that they weren't widely available might have been a blessing in disguise for those of you that missed them the first time around. IMO save your $.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I saw em once and passedon them. I didnt like either. To me Obi looked like DUNG and it was just another Jango that wasnt needed.

I am suprised that these didnt end up on the new fan poll.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I saw em once and passedon them. I didnt like either. To me Obi looked like DUNG and it was just another Jango that wasnt needed.

Er, you shouldn't be surprised. They're not from the Original Trilogy and they're already being rereleased. Or maybe you're just joking but I couldn't detect the sarcasm.

Anyway there's already a thread on this.

I was being sarcastic as all the rehashes and such are in the new Fan Poll.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I saw em once and passedon them. I didnt like either. To me Obi looked like DUNG and it was just another Jango that wasnt needed
    Ditto, and...
    ...hahaha.
    plasticfetish.net

These are 2 of the worst deluxes they every put together. I saw these many of times and even see them when I walk into EE. I can see it now, the case assortment will be 3 Obi's, 2 Fett's and ONE Ewok and on top of that the case will hit once and the Ewok will sell for 100 bucks like the wave 2 Cantina sets. then it will be rehashed the following month without the glider.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)