Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Few more items rumored for 04

[font=Arial]Basic Figures 4-pack Assortment

3-3/4" Naboo Final Conflict (June 2004)

3-3/4" Jedi Council Scene Packs

3-3/4" Jedi Council Scene I Yoda, Qui-Gon Jinn, Adi Mundi (March 2004)
    3-3/4" Jedi Council Scene II Obi Wan, Plo Kloon, Ickath (May 2004)
    3-3/4" Jedi Council Scene III Shaak Ti, Chema, Sta Sta (July 2004)
    3-3/4" Jedi Council Scene IV Anakin, Sae Sae, Adegalia (September 2004)
    3-3/4" Convention / Toy Fair Figure (July 2004)

Classic Vehicle Assortment

3-3/4" Y Wing (August 2004)
    3-3/4" Tie Fighter w/New Wings & Pilot (July 2004)
    3-3/4" Sandcrawler (June 2004)
    3-3/4" ESB Slave I with Boba Fett (July 2004)[/font]

from RS
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Interesting...Hey Turbo, where did you get this info? I've never even heard of a few of these.

Ickath - Eeth Koth maybe?

3-3/4" Jedi Council Scene III Shaak Ti, Chema, Sta Sta - Shaak Ti wasn't on the original council and who are these other 2?

Sae Sae - Saesee Tinn?

Adegalia - Adi Galia?

3-3/4" Naboo Final Conflict - Wonder who will be in this? Qui Gon, Obi-Wan, ?, ?

Thanks for the info!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

whoever did this report sure needs to get names straight. I believe Sae Sae is Saesee Tiin, Adegalia is Adi Galia, and Chema is Coleman Trebor. Ikath and Sta Sta I have no clue who they are but they aren't on the Council.

Sid, I believe what Hasblow is doing is releasing all 14 Council Members to have sat on the council (that is, since theres 12 in TPM, two left between the movies and 2 have replaced em for the 12 Members seen in AOTC).
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

"I want proof, not leads!"
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Sta Sta = Stass Allie perhaps.

Which would mean:

[font=Arial]3-3/4" Jedi Council Scene I Yoda, Qui-Gon Jinn, Ki-Adi Mundi (March 2004)
    3-3/4" Jedi Council Scene II Obi Wan, Plo Kloon, Eeth Koth (May 2004)
    3-3/4" Jedi Council Scene III Shaak Ti, Coleman Trebor, Stass Allie (July 2004)
    3-3/4" Jedi Council Scene IV Anakin, Saesee Tiin, Adi Galia (September 2004)[/font]
    [font=Arial]Obi-Wan, Anakin and Stass Allie all haven't sat on council but are all significant characters. Four sets would seem a little excessive for one year though. I could see two coming 2004 and the other two in 2005. Hasbro can't keep churning all this stuff out and expecting people to keep up. The plans for this year are already fairly excessive. Are they just going to continue flooding the market with pegwarmers? Stores are still trying to shift the AOTC stocks. How are they supposed to keep up? Hasbro is really shooting themselves in the foot here. [/font]

Quote Originally Posted by Sidiously Darth
    Interesting...Hey Turbo, where did you get this info? I've never even heard of a few of these.
    It's at the bottom of my post, but I got it from RS (RebelScum). no problem. I have some time off work so I have a bit of time to read all the crap on a few sites.
    (Like my posts)

Rumors? When did SSG change to CNN?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Rumors? When did SSG change to CNN?
    Since Hasbro changed to Rehashbro.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Since Hasbro changed to Rehashbro.

Sweet deal!!
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

3-3/4" Naboo Final Conflict (June 2004) - If Hasbro were smart they'd rerelease Queen Amidala with the Ascension Gun, Naboo Royal Guard, Naboo Royal Security, and maybe Captain Panaka or Holo Sidious. But we'll probably end up with another duel Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Maul and a Battle Droid plus some really cool thing that's not out yet and exclusive to the set.

Jedi Council Scene I Yoda, Qui-Gon Jinn, Adi Mundi - Old news.
    Jedi Council Scene II Obi Wan, Plo Kloon, Ickath - Maybe a chance for a good cloaked TPM (or AOTC for that matter) Obi-Wan.
    Jedi Council Scene III Shaak Ti, Chema, Sta Sta - Assuming the other two are Coleman and Stass Allie, this is good for AOTC Jedi.
    Jedi Council Scene IV Anakin, Sae Sae, Adegalia - Probably from TPM (since Qui-Gon is in the sets), but I'd rather have a nice neutral cloaked Anakin.

Convention / Toy Fair Figure - Not another one! Maybe referring to the March TRU Clone?

Y Wing - Kinda hard to find the first time. Maybe it could be pilotless for Gold Leader to be in it.
    Tie Fighter w/New Wings & Pilot - Even though they're rereleasing the POTF TIE in the OTC, a new one would be very nice.
    Sandcrawler - Gee, haven't heard that this is coming soon.
    ESB Slave I with Boba Fett - Hopefully, the Slave I from the Jango sculpt. This would be awesome if it comes to pass.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram