Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    What ever happened to Fast Lane? That show was HOT!!
    They moved it to Friday when they cancelled Firefly, and I don't think it lasted more than that season. A few years later it was being shown on G4. LusiferSam hates Firefly for hurting Dark Angel (a show I also liked), while I hate Fast Lane for replacing Firefly.

I was also a Nowhere Man fan. Another one that was cool was The Visitor. Sarah Connor Chronicles was good. I wish Lone Gunmen would have lasted longer. I liked those characters.

Boardwalk Empire.

Just being pre-emptive.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Boardwalk Empire.

Just being pre-emptive.
    FU! They better not cancel this show, it's actually pretty good and I am looking forward to the new season!

I still miss TSCC!
    May the force be with you.

I love the show, which is why I expect them to kill it off prematurely. The network executives have it out for me for some reason, and the road is littered with shows that were my favorites before they were killed off. Heck, they even canceled Deadwood without actually having a reason. I even did a survey about a pilot that would've been the funniest show on TV a few years ago, and I think they set up the whole survey just to find out if I'd like the show or not so they wouldn't have to bother airing it if I did.

Only one that comes to mind right now, from days of yore, was Amazing Stories. Just too far ahead of its time, I guess. Like The Young IJ Chronicles.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    They moved it to Friday when they cancelled Firefly, and I don't think it lasted more than that season. A few years later it was being shown on G4. LusiferSam hates Firefly for hurting Dark Angel (a show I also liked), while I hate Fast Lane for replacing Firefly.

I was also a Nowhere Man fan. Another one that was cool was The Visitor. Sarah Connor Chronicles was good. I wish Lone Gunmen would have lasted longer. I liked those characters.
    Firefly was canceled before Fox even aired it, so it couldn't have hurt Dark Angel too much, especially when Dark Angel took over the slot and was bleeding off 1/3rd of its audience. Dark Angel was hurting because the second season story arc was weak and they threw too many new characters into the mix, making it lighter and less post-apocalyptic. Even Logan was walking again, it wasn't as good.

I also liked The Lone Gunmen, and hated the ending they came up with on The X-Files.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.