Hybrid View

Top ten canceled TV shows

List of top ten canceled TV shows of recent times.

I liked most of the shows on the list. The Tick, Freaks and Geeks, Undeclared and of course Family Guy. These shows all died but thatbks to DVD they can live on in our libraries.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I would've changed a few of those or maybe added a few. My own personal fave being "Ed" on NBC. NBC just didn't treat this show with the dignity it deserved and due to its cancellation, i really have no reason to turn to NBC, ever again. Farewell peacock; may you drown in your plethora of lame reality TV shows.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I loved The Tick. Also, Family Guy is a favorite of mine, so I'm glad it's being revived in 2005. Guyute, if you think NBC has a lot of Reality Shows, FOX has a lot of them as well.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Twin Peeks was awesome! What ever happened to Fast Lane? That show was HOT!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I never saw The Tick, but I loved Freaks and Geeks...I thought it was marvelous. I am also remembering alot of old shows from the 80's. I don't know if they were good or am I just being nastalgic....but

Crime Story
    The Enforcers (only thing I remember is it having a Genesis song "Line on You" as the theme)...I believe it was about hitmen.
    Ed......This was dropped by NBC....they kept bouncing it all over the place and I had no idea when it was on and when it wasn't......
    I've heard that Sports Night is excellent...I'll soon see
    Houston....the other Magnum type film from the 80's....always on late Friday night
    Miami Vice....Michael Mann....do I need to say more.....say, how about a remake of Miami Vice on the Silver Screen with George Clooney and Laurence Fisburn as Crocket and Tubs.......

Friday the 13th The Series is the greatest cancelled TV show of all time.