Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Re: StarWarsShop.Com

Ask them what the next line will be after OTC and VOTC please.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I forget who it is, but one of our forumites had a problem with getting an authorization with a debit card. I've had the same problem in the past.

Ask if anything is being done to fix this, as debit / check cards are supposed to be the same as credit cards.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Yeah ask them why the Green Clone wasn't limited to 1 per customer, so that more fans could have bought one?
    That's a good question too!!
    There's some jerkoff dealers on Ebay that bought tons of them-

solid8ball already pre-sold 3
    chewy1121 pre-sold 3 and has 1 up right now
    and obi.wan.kenobi already pre-sold 4 of them
    and I'm sure they have alot more

Now we know why they sold out 2,500 of them in just a couple of hours- because these and other jerkoff dealers ordered mass quantities at a time. Leaving us with none, unless we want to pay $150+ for one on Ebay from them.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

I received my posters and book yesterday. I'm well chuffed with my order. Now... off to the store to get my frames!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

[font=Verdana]Well I returned from my userability study last night. Turns out the study was for www.hasbro.com not www.starwarsshop.com. It seems that starwarsshop is run by Lucas films and not affiliated with Hasbro. All I did was answer some questions on how I liked the look of the site and then do some search tasks to see how easy it was to find product. Took just under and hour.[/font]
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000