Any West End Games RPG fans out there?

Come on guys an girls, I KNOW I'm not the only one hehe.
    People who whine about scalpers need to GET A LIFE.

I loved the West End RPG. I think it's what kept Star Wars alive for me during the "dark ages" of collecting. It was so cool when they would come out with a sourcebook for one novel! The miniatures line was neat, too.
    "Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss?"

I picked it up during the "Dark Ages." I got a few friends to play, but it never really caught on with them. I still have my books, but never put too much $$ into it.

I remember I made a Bounty Hunter named Tydo Heff. He wore half Stormtrooper armor, and half Mandolorian (Fett) armor. His helmet was like a Stormtroopers, with a rangefinder attatched, and the T-visor of the Fett helmet. I even drew a picture of him to go along with his character sheet. I almost pee'd myself when I saw the clonetroopers! It wasn't an exact match, but the similarities were eerie!

My friend had a Tusken Raider, my brother had a Gamorrean Guard named "Ugh", and we had a Quixotic Jedi named "Duke Skyscraper." There were other characters, but those stand out.

I'll have to dig out my Sourcebooks tonight when I get home, chances are his picture is still with them! I'll post a scan if I locate it.

Do you guys still play?
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

I still have all of mine. It all got started when my dad brought home a copy of the 2nd Ed Revised Core book form his work in '96 (his work printed that book.) And he created a monster LOL. I went on a massive shopping spree during the convention season of '99 when West End would set up a booth and sell softcovers for $3 and hardcovers for $5. I even scored a Tales of the Jedi sourcebook for $2 because it had the cover put on upside down!

Now almost 8 years after getting my very first book, out of 105 books in the entire run, I have 72, including the entire run of Adventure Journals, 9 of the 12 Galaxy Guides (including the pretty HTF 9,10, and 11), and the VERY HTF Rules of Engagement Rebel SpecForce Handbook!

This game is really easy to learn, you can get a lot of great books for the line for pretty cheap, and it's a LOT of fun! If you haven't played the WEG game yet, or have only played the WotC version, you don't know what you're missing!
    People who whine about scalpers need to GET A LIFE.