Opeth - Lamentations

Well I just picked this up and at a bargain. It was on sale at Tower Records for 10.99. It really is an awesome DVD. Mellow set, heavy set, documentary, all reall good. So if you are a fan pick this up. If you want to get into the band or are curious I really think you shoud pick it up.

Dont forget about Anathema's new CD A Natural Disaster whcih also came out this week, that album is just pure genius.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

i love opeth - their sound is different to anyone else's - but i have not got around to getting this yet. it may be a subconcious thing - i was offered a ticket to the concert they recorded for that dvd but i could not go !

a natural disaster has been out in the uk since last november. it is very good, evenflow. current faves are 'pulled under at 2000 metres a second' and 'violence' but you hear something new every time you listen.

Yeah I couldn't wait for A natural Disaster so I ordered it from Amazon.uk. when it first came out. It is being released for the first time here in the U.S. now. It really is an awesome album. I really love the title track. There is just soemthing about it, it so depressing yet so very powerful. Her voice is amazing.

if you like anathema, evenflow, you should check out my dying bride if you don't already know them. they are in a similar vein. i don't have it yet but their new album 'songs of darkness, words of light' is getting very good reviews.

Very cool, I will check them out. Thanks!