Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Price points for OT line from Target

DPCI Numbers for OTC toys at Target stores.

087-06-1014 3.75 basic figures 5.99
    087-06-1016 3.75 ot figures 9.99
    087-06-1017 12in ot figures 29.99
    087-06-1018 millennium falcon 49.99
    087-06-0937 "Burger King Style" cups $9.99

Looks like the 5.99 is going to happen anyways.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Yes, but even more shocking is the $29.99 for the 12" OT line. That's even more rediculous than the $25 price tag that Wal-Mart is charging for the 12" figures.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

and what is even more shocking is the fact they are going to carry them. The crappy thing is, I'll probably want them all and not have the cash at the time to spend 100 bucks.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    and what is even more shocking is the fact they are going to carry them. The crappy thing is, I'll probably want them all and not have the cash at the time to spend 100 bucks.
    Or at least give them a shelf space which can remain empty like many of the pegs at my local Target stores.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Sorry, at $30 most but the most hardcore of collectors will buy these.

The only 12" figure I want is Fett. AL the rest of em will stay there for all I care. I hopefully can find this stuff at Wal-Mart.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hasbro said upfront that the new 12" were going to be $29.99. It sucks to see the new figs at $5.99 but at least we get the MF for $49.99 instead of $59.99.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

087-06-1016 3.75 ot figures 9.99

That's highway robbery!!! I have to pay $120.00 (plus tax) to get all 12 of these! Grrrr....

It looks like I will need to start saving up now! That's not too hard, considering most store around here only have the Brown Coat Han wave or nothing at all.

I guess it's a good thing my state tax check hasn't come in yet.

Still, I can't believe these things will retail for $9.99 each! Target was pushing the envelope with the CW animated figures at $6.99 and those were exclusives! This is all because of the packaging! I would hate to be a loose collector and have to pay $9.99 for these figures.

I predict that these will warm pegs for some time, because, at that price I will not be buying any extras to open, and I will be extremly picky about the package condition. I bought 2 full sets of the CW animated figures, one to open and one to keep carded. That's 16 figures total for $111.84 (plus tax). I could buy 17 figures for less than the cost of the 12 ot figures!

As for the $5.99 price point on basic figures, Wal-Mart will probably still sell 'em for $5.00. Corporate greed helping out the collector, may as well take advantage.

I don't really collect the 12 inch Hasbro stuff, unless I find a cool figures (which is rare) and it's the right price ($9.99 or less). Though I may buy the Boba Fett, I'll have to see it up close.
    May the force be with you.

The basic figures are already $5.99 there, and Hasbro told us about the modern vintage being $10. Nice to know the glasses are only $10, cause I'm only buying them for the glasses (I'll keep the figures, and Snowspeeder Luke looks good).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

if walmart keeps the figs at $4.77, it won't be long before target gets back in line and lowers their price back down to $4.99, so just hope good old wally world doesn't follow in target's footsteps.