Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

March 2004: Monthly DVD Round-Up!!!

What DVDs are you planning to purchase this month?

There's just one DVD for me this month:

29th March
    The Best of Most Haunted Live

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Thanks Pendo. I didn't get the darn thing up because DVD Profiler had a massive Database choke. So I can't update my March list. Here's what's on it so far though.

March 2nd:
    -Nothing-

March 9th:
    Schindler's List: Collector's Edition

March 16th:
    Married With Children: The Complete Second Season
    The Running Man: Special Edition
    The Last Unicorn

March 23rd:
    Farscape Vol. 4.3
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Vol. 7: Return to New York
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Vol. 8: Search for Splinter

March 30th:
    Disney's Brother Bear: Special Edition

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Finally The Running Man gets the special edition it deserves.

"I live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your God damn spine!"

Beast Wars Season 2 streets on the 23rd, and since it's a short season and priced for around $20, I may have to buy it.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Definitely School of Rock tomorrow and the Dawn of the Dead reissue whenever it comes out (I forgot when).

Probably Schindler's List as well.

Binks, what happened with Profiler ? I'm unaware of any problems. Do I need another patch ?

Dawn would be next week.

I would have thought by now they'd announce the details for the box set due this year.

You might be able to find it in stores now, since some Blockbusters have already started selling it.

Yeah, just put me down for the Dawn of the Dead re-issue next week. Nothing really else excites me DVD wise this month; sad. Maybe this'll actually make me save my money.........or not.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Not a really big DVD month for me.

March 2nd:
    Better Tomorrow 1 & 2

March 9th:
    Dawn of the Dead

One thing I noticed is the amount of individual 2 episode packs of Batman Beyond and The Adventures of Batman and Robin DVD's that are being released this month. Why can't Warner Bros. just release box sets already, starting with the original Batman TAS.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Warner is supposed to release season sets of BTAS starting this summer. No word on Batman Beyond sets.

I sure hope it does come out this summer JBF because I'm tired of getting angry every time I see all of these television shows being released in full season box-sets less than a year after the programs have aired. Us BTAS fans have had to wait far to long for this series to be released.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    I didn't get the darn thing up because DVD Profiler had a massive Database choke.
    Any idea when it will be back up? I'm getting withdrawal symptons from not updating my DVD list !

Quote Originally Posted by James Boba Fettfield
    Finally The Running Man gets the special edition it deserves.
    Hope this will be released in the UK soon .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection