Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy trading horror stories

I was stolen by DAVE and LISA WARD (thundercat999 in Ebay )warddpwlaw@aol.com!

*THE FACTS:
    1) can prove that I paid and that Dave received the money for the paypal.

2)Dave speaks that it has copy of the document of act of receiving signed of the postage of it that obligatorily responsible office for the delivery is of brazilian post. WHERE it is this document? PROVE!

3)Dave never shows to the voucher of the postage with the tracking number RA860761672US, complete name, true address, dates, name and address
    of destinatary WHERE it is this document?PROVE

4)Dave never shows copy of the safe pay that he said that the USPS if refused to pay.WHERE it is this document?PROVE

*COPY OF MY QUESTION IN USPS.

Response (Stephanie) 12/18/2003 11:53 AM
    Thank you for visiting our web site. At this time, no further information is available for item number RA860761672US.

We apologize that your Registered Mail has not been delivered yet. International Letter Class mail has a standard delivery of 5 to 7 postal business days, but it is not a guaranteed delivery service. Without a definitive tracking system affixed to the service we are not able to tell you where the item is within the mail stream or when it will be delivered. Registered Mail does not provide a tracking service online. It does not track the item as it moves through the mail stream, but scans it at point of acceptance and point of delivery.

However, we suggest that the sender complete PS Form 542, "Inquiry about a Registered Article or an Insured Parcel or an Ordinary Article," at their local post office if this item is not delivered after seven days. The information provided on this form will be directed to the appropriate U.S. International Exchange Office for processing with the respective destination postal administration. The results of the inquiry will be shared with the sender. If we can be of further assistance to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your inquiry.

Customer (Alberto Macedo) 12/17/2003 09:43 AM
    Please i need information about this postage :RA860761672US(7 weeks ago) with destination for Brazil
    ALESSANDRO LUIZ MONTANO
    Rua Gen.Venacio Flores 632/101 -Leblon
    Rio de janeiro - RJ - Brazil
    22441-090
    Thanks

*COPY OF ALL EMAILS

I want buy now ,but i buy if you send conform my instructions(it is VERY IMPORTANT for me):
    In Brasil Have expensive tax for toys,in past i have problem with taxation(superintendence - custom house).Please send all figures LOOSE COMPLETE in small box possible,DECLAURE U$15 TOTAl ,USED TOYS, GIFT, send in YOUR PERSONAL NAME (DAVE ... ) and express postage(with tracking number)!!
    Wrote big out of box: PARA MEU AMIGO QUE SOFREU UM GRAVE ACIDENTE FELIZ ANIVERSSÁRIO e NATAL!!!

OBS: NO SEND blisters,card board or box of figures, please it is VERY IMPORTANT !!!!

SEND FOR:
    ALESSANDRO LUIZ MONTANO
    22441-090
    06/10/2003

Hello again!!
    Here is the list!!

bail organa $13.00
    Imperial dignitary Klen Blista-Vanee $13.00
    Luke hoth in wampa cave $16.00
    R3PO $13.00
    General Rieekan $15.00
    Wampa with cave $16.00
    Han-solo and chewbacca(25th) $8.00
    Imperial dignitary(saga) $16.00
    hoth pack $19.99
    han-solo hoth rescue $6.00
    luke throne room $8.00
    boba fett pit of carkoon $6.00
    Genosian war room 1 $23.00
    Jedi council 1 $23.00
    Imperial Pack $19.99
    Clone army yellow $14.00

Total $229.98

s/h still the same $22.00, no problem to follow your instructions. If paying via Paypal, please use this e-mail address warddpwlaw@aol.com
    Thanks
    Dave

OK Dave
    is good for you create one classified in ebay with all figures with small price for me buy(and for me win your positive feedbak!!) when i bid you close sale imediatly!
    and inclued chewbacca bespin please!
    Adriano e Alberto

-----Mensagem original-----
    De: WardDPWLAW@aol.com [mailto:WardDPWLAW@aol.com]
    Enviada em: segunda-feira, 17 de novembro de 2003 17:44
    Para: Adriano Fidalgo
    Assunto: Re: Question for seller -- Item #3140174576

Hello!!
    On it's way to you!! Registered and insured!! = )
    Registered # RA 860 761 672 US

"PLEASE" let me know when it arrives. The postal lady said the International Registered number may take a few days to get into the USPS website!!
    Thanks
    Dave

Hello!!
    You should have or will be receiving shortly, I'm sure!! "PLEASE" let me know when it arrives. I have some of the items you are looking for, here is the list:

saga snowtrooper $8.00
    02 clone pilot $8.00
    republic gun ship $45.00
    Barris offe $7.00
    lama su w/clone boy $7.00
    imperial shuttle $135.00
    clone army (all white) $19.00

s/h $37.67
    Dave 24/11/2003

Adriano,
    Hello!!
    GOSH DARN IT!!! I will inquire at the USPS tomorrow about this. I mailed it airmail as per your request. I have all the documentation for the USPS, if there is a problem. This is total bull that you have not received them yet. I do have some of the 2004 items. Which ones are you looking for?? I'll let you know how I make out with the postal service, I'm so sorry about this.
    Thanks
    Dave 10/12/2003

Hi Dave,)
    One more week and nothing about your box!I have problems with friends because this box and I dont have informations!

Please get with your post office:
    1)day,hour and number fly
    2)case number with your box( RA 860 761 672 US)

Please send me copy the documentation USPS.
    With all informations i Try verify if your box enter in Brazil!
    when i get the box you prepare next deal(2004 figures)
    Thanks!Adriano 17/12/2003

Hi Dave Please,send answer for me to:
    Alberto friend of Adriano
    Thanks!! 17/12/2003

Alberto,
    Hello!!
    As I told your buddy I will see if I have replacements (I have copied and paste the info below), I should not be held responsible for a lost package, but I also do not want to see you out of the items. I have filed an insurance claim with the USPS and like I told Adriano I will send another set out if need be. Please be patient, you will get your items. I'm at work right now and will do my homework once I'm home.

Thanks
    Dave 17/12/2003

Ok!Dave
    we wait conclusion the usps!you have idea how time?
    You sent box confom Adriano's instructions"express postage" with tracking number or you sente normal air mail postage cos I no have certainly but I find in normal air mail postage no have track in USPS site(page on line)and the wait time is big!
    Conform your email you have safe ,and we need this figures,if you send the figures again send in express postage with tracking number and conform Adriano's instructions! and if i recive other box(duplicate no problem i send back for you!I trust in you and PLEASE trust me!
    Sorry my english,Sorry any misunderstand ,but really i need this figures faster,I use all money in this buyer and i desperate,i never have problems with postage is first time!
    Please I wait your good news soon!

hope is a good breakfast, but a bad supper!
    Thanks Alberto 18/12/03

Alberto,Hello!!
    I did some digging on the replacement items, what I did not have a ordered from my supplier and will be here in several days and will reship out immedietly.

Chewbacca bespin Escape U$Free
    bail organa $13.00
    R3PO $13.00
    General Rieekan $15.00
    Wampa with cave $16.00
    hoth pack $19.99
    luke throne room $8.00
    Genosian war room 1 $23.00 REORDER***
    Jedi council 1 $23.00 REORDER***
    Imperial Pack $19.99
    Clone army yellow $14.00 REORDER***

Everything else I had in stock!! Thanks for your patience!!

OH!! I also never had a serious problem with the USPS until this, I'm getting know coperation and it looks like I'm going to be out of alot of money and I'm not to happy about that! Sorry about all of this!!
    Dave 19/12/2003

adriano and alberto,
    Hello!!
    As soon as I get the ones I mentioned that I needed to get for you they will go out via Express Mail. No problem helping you guys, I feel absolutley terrible about this, trust me I'm very disappointed that I'm out a bunch money and toys, but what am I going to do = ( Talk to you later

Thanks Dave 06/01/2004

Hello Dave ,
    is possible you send my complete box conform instructions in max next week?
    thanks!
    Alberto and Adriano 07/01/2003

Alberto,Hello!!
    I will do my best!! Like I said I'm waiting on a replacement. I'm going above and beyond here to satisfy you! The USPS left the resposibility on me, hence this is not even my fault!!

Thanks Alberto
    Dave 07/01/2004

Dave, ok i understand but i need this figures with urgency(for now!)you not have ideia of my trastorn!!,i have serious discussion with friend because this problem and i not have money for pay him!
    your back order is delay!What figure you not have???
    sorry,but if I pay and you have the money why you not buy with other collector,ebay,or furnisher my itens (fast)?
    if you not have conditions or if you have very difficulty replace the figures in max next week conform my instructions send your all figures in stock and back my money relative the figures out stock or with you preffer not sale send my all money(U$ 251.98) back (paypal -adrianofidalgo@hotmail.com).Sorry any transtorn but i need finish this problem!

Chewbacca Bespin -Free
    bail organa $13.00
    R3PO $13.00
    General Rieekan $15.00
    Wampa with cave $16.00
    hoth pack $19.99
    luke throne room $8.00
    Jedi council 1 $23.00
    Imperial Pack $19.99
    Clone army yellow $14.00

Total $229.98 more $22 for Ship Total U$251,98
    My instructions again:
    Please send all figures LOOSE COMPLETE in small box possible,DECLAURE U$15 TOTAl ,USED TOYS, GIFT, send in YOUR PERSONAL NAME (DAVE ... ) and express postage(with tracking number)!!
    Wrote big out of box: PARA MEU AMIGO QUE SOFREU UM GRAVE ACIDENTE FELIZ ANIVERSSÁRIO e NATAL!!!

OBS: NO SEND blisters,card board or box of figures, please it is VERY IMPORTANT !!!!

SEND FOR:
    ALESSANDRO LUIZ MONTANO
    22441-090

Thanks Alberto
    08/01/2004

Hello!!
    This is a problem for me also, I'm out of alot of money here also and that is not fair. I'm bending over backwards here for you and now I feel like you are putting a gun to my head. I'm trying to put together a new set for you, I cannot just pull these items out of the air. I will not just hand over a huge refund like that and be out of the money and the figures x 2, please understand my point, this was not my fault, and I should not be taking the blame. Please understand myside here, you will get what you paid for, I promise!!

Dave /08/01/2004
    Hi,
    i not put gun in your head,i understand your side but look my side I pay,i wait part of setember,november,december and now!i have problems with friends!i check with my post office and never enter in Brazil your postage,i look with usps and nothing. i trust you but i have problems!
    Really i not want money i want the figures but when?? what date?
    you told me" i have all figures except Genosian war Room I, Jedi Council I ,Clone army Yellow!"
    where the others figures?
    in Brazil my salary in 1 month as U$85. I pay for you 3 month of my salary! PLEASE THINK! i dont have money for pay my friends!
    What your prevision for you find the lat 3 figures ?

Thanks Albeto 08/12/2004

SORRY DAVE,
    but i wait long time and i have big paticence
    My obrigation is pay and leading the money for you and i accomplish my part in deal you recive the money!!
    your obrigation is leading the figures for me and i not recive figures!!!if you have problems with USPS i understand but is not problem my ,the problem is your with USPS!
    I have many unnecessars discussions with friends because this figures and i not have money for pay them, i recive for month R$240 = U$85.

HOW TIME YOU NEED FOR GET ALL ITENS? soon for you is not same for me (in november and december you told soon) is very vacant

why you no send all figures excepct 3 out stock itens(Genosian war Room I U$23 ,Jedi Council I U$23 ,Clone Army Yellow U$14) conforme you told in your email, send all figures conform i pay(my instructions) and back U$60 relative 3 itens out stock!

if you not have all figures conform your word you lie for me?!!Why?
    Dave I want Truth!! what your intentions? because you not understand my despair and difficulty
    thanks Alberto! 09/01/2004

Alberto,Hello!!
    First of all I did not lie to you, no way no how. I do not lie, end of story!! My intensions are for you to get your items, I'm not trying to take anything from you, it's not my fault the parcel went missing, so stop blameing me. I'm very insulted by your remarks and I'm ready to wash my hands of the whole dealing and let you fight it out with the postal service. I'm very insulted, it's not my fault your items went missing, whose to say that you did not receive your items and you are trying to pull a fast one on me? See what I'm saying about pointing figures here, it's not very nice. If you want me to send what I have I can, and I will send the other items once I have them. I'm not giving a refund on something that I paid for and sold to you and also paid for shipping, I'm not a rich person, I do this because I'm disabled and it's my only income. The balls in your court.

Dave 09/12/2004

DAVE,
    HELLO,
    Sorry ,I not have intention in insult you and blameing you ,but i m despair and i not have news or previsions! we have problems in comunication OK !
    i not want your money i need the figures!
    i want only you reship conform you told in 19/12/2003.
    is possible you send now all figures in your stock conform my intructions and send after others figures out your stock?
    you have out stock only 3 itens is correct!?
    thanks Alberto 09/11/2004

Dave,
    i did not mean you are not a serious seller (you have a high
    positive feedback at ebay), so please excuse me (also my english
    is not very good, sometimes i wanna writedown one thing but i
    do not know how to).
    forget about i wrote before!
    as you i am not rich, so i really need the figures.
    please ship me what you already have and after the rest.
    best regards
    ADRIANO 09/01/2004.

Alberto,Hello!!
    OK!! Just those items, correct.
    Dave 09/01/2004
    Hi, Dave
    when you send my box please. send a copy of postage bill with that informations:
    1-weight
    2-tracking number
    3-your complete name and address

thanks Alberto 10/01/2004

Hello, Dave
    You send the box? Please if you sent i need copy of postage with informations about weight,traking number, your complete name and adress and day of postage.
    thanks again Adriano and Alberto 14/01/2004

Hello, Dave
    Please i need this informations!
    i wait answer
    Thanks!Alberto 15/01/2004

Alberto,
    Hello!!
    I will be mailing today weather permitting, we are being hit with a huge snowstorm and if the roads do not get any better I'm not going to go out today. I e-mailed you the other day stating that I would try to mail your package on my next day off.
    Dave15/01/2001

Sorry Dave,
    Ok I wait
    please send the recipy copy with informations after postage
    and care the snowstorm is dangerous!
    Please send your name and adress for request acknowledgment of arrival in my post Office
    thanks Alberto!15/01/2004

Hello,Dave
    You sent my box conform combined in last week?Please I need informations about weight,traking number,day,your complete adress and name!
    I wait your answer
    Thanks Alberto 21/01/2004

Hi
    Dave was in a car accident last week, how may I help you??
    Lisa 21/01/2004

HI Lisa,
    I fell very for Dave!
    i need my figures Please you send for me fast?Dave combined in ship in last week and I need with urgency! 21/01/2004

Chewbacca Bespin -Free
    bail organa $13.00
    R3PO $13.00
    General Rieekan $15.00
    Wampa with cave $16.00
    hoth pack $19.99
    luke throne room $8.00
    Jedi council 1 $23.00
    Imperial Pack $19.99
    Clone army yellow $14.00

Total $229.98 more $22 for Ship Total U$251,98

Please send all figures LOOSE COMPLETE in small box possible,DECLAURE U$15 TOTAl ,USED TOYS, GIFT, send in YOUR PERSONAL NAME (DAVE ... ) and express postage(with tracking number)!!

SEND FOR:
    ALESSANDRO LUIZ MONTANO
    22441-090
    THANKS Alberto 21/04/2004

OK,Lisa
    When you send my box? I need copy of postage with informations about weight,day,adress,name, Tracking number.
    Please confirm your adresss,and Dave's name
    The order of figures is here in other email (look dow) i pay U$ 251.98 and i want figures conform Dave's word or my money back
    I belive in your capacity conform announcer in ebay in BEHIND THE SCENES AT COLLECTIBLE TOYS PLUS!
    I wait your informations!
    thanks Alberto 22/04/2004

Alberto,
    Listen! I'm doing my best here to help you!! You are going to have to calm down, I do not do this stuff v
    Hi!!! I will try my best here to help you. The car was packed with
    packages when Dave got in the accident the car was totalled, he slid off the road
    in the snowstorm trying to get to the USPS. I'm going to need your help,
    I've never done this before. I noticed that you e-mailed a couple times,
    sorry that I did not get back to you sooner, I was at the hospital with Dave.What
    is the total order? Sorry, I've never done this before.
    Lisa 22/01/2004

Lisa ,Hello
    I understand but please i need this box faster(soon) ok!
    excuse my english!
    please confirm address and Dave's name for notify my post office when you send postage!
    Thanks Alberto 22/01/2004

This is the address correct??
    ALESSANDRO LUIZ MONTANO
    22441-090
    Lisa 22/01/2004

Hi
    yes is correct address
    give me your address
    Thanks Alberto 22/01/2004

Alberto
    Hi The insurance company will let me go to the car tomorrow to get some of the belongings out of it. I'll get the package out for you. Just wanted to let you know.
    Lisa22/01/2004

P.O. Box 799 Marlboro, New York 12542
    Lisa 22/01/2004

Alberto,
    What are you trying to pull here!! Why did you file a complaint with Paypal?? Are you trying to get these items for nothing?? This was very wrong on your part, you are a very impatient and rude person!! My husband has been bending over backwards and all you care about is getting these "STUPID" toys!! My husband could have killed getting your toys to the post office, but all you care about are these stupid toys!! You are a real piece of work!!
    Lisa 23/11/2004

Hello Lisa,
    I not undersatand my friend Adriano have paypal he was it who bought the figures,i not want money i want the figures.I go to speak with him now for resolver the problem! please it has calm!we pay and are waiting for more 3 months!
    when you go to send the box? please i want copy of postage with tracking number,weight,address and name.
    sorry this problem, I very feel for the Dave and fast desire recovery pair it!
    I wait your answer about postage
    Thanks Alberto 23/11/2004

Lisa
    I spock with the Adriano and he did not have ideia of the problem of the Dave!! he is desperate because he had to pay for other friend expensive money because of figures!we ask for excuses!!Please! i need close this deal. Send the figures conform my instructions(look others emails) fast and copy of postage for we to be able to rest in peace
    Thanks Alberto!23/01/2004

Alberto,
    Hello!!
    OK!! I'm just waiting for a phone call from the insurance company so I can get into the car to get the packages out. Please sit tight, please do not think we are trying to take anyones money. The insurance company took the car, because technically they own it now, because the car is totalled.
    Lisa23/01/2004

OK,Lisa,
    I wait !Please send fast conform this instructions:
    Please send all figures LOOSE COMPLETE in small box possible,DECLAURE U$15 TOTAl ,USED TOYS, GIFT, send in YOUR PERSONAL NAME (DAVE or LISA ... ) and express postage(with TRAKING NUMBER RASTREABLE)!!

SEND FOR:
    ALESSANDRO LUIZ MONTANO
    22441-090
    SEND EMAIL WITH COPY OF POSTAGE!
    Thanks 23/01/2004

Hello,Lisa
    you get the box?you have idea of when you go to catch and to send the box?
    Adriano and Alberto 27/01/2004

Hello, Dave and Lisa i need answer!!
    Alberto 28/01/2004

Dave or Lisa Ward
    i want my figures
    Alberto29/01/2004

For your silence i see your real intencion! you do not go to send the figures that I paid and do not go to extorm my money back ! if you has some to carater would take some of these attitudes!
    Alberto 30/01/2004

You listen to me!! I have not been able to get with the insurance company to get the packages out of the car, these are stupid toys, STUPID TOYS!!. I'll refund you your money once I have it in my account, you are a very nasty person and this is one reason why I hate dealing with International buyers, you are a real pain, it's ok I'm out of alot of money, you probably received the 1st package and are trying to pull a fast one on my husband.
    Lisa 30/01/2004

I never received nothing!you no sent confom my intruction with tracking number rastreable, you never sent me copy of comprovate of USPS with information of traking number,your true address,your complete name, and name of destinatary! if you she will be really a honest person goes to send me the figures now or to return my money for paypal !packages and objects inside of an car are considered personal and no insuring one can arrest
    Alberto30/01/2004

Alberto,
    We are honest people and I hope your being honest, these are just toys, stupid toys and if you could just wait until I'm aloud to get in the car I'll send them. The car belongs to the insurance company now and I need to get the personel items out, but need to have the insurance company person with me, so you have no idea what your talking about there. If you want a refund it's going to be a while until I have it in the Paypal account. DO NOT Accuse me of trying to keep your money or your items, my husband was almost killed trying to get to the post office to send your items out. Personelly I would rather just send yout a refund and never hear from you again, but you are going to have to wait until I have it in Paypal. You had some nerve filing a complaint with Paypal and it really ****ed me off!!
    Lisa30/01/2004

Lisa,
    if you does not have conditions to send the figures immediately for problems of insuring I wants my money back now and you salle later your figures in ebay for another purchaser!
    Alberto 30/01/2004

Nobody is going to want a bunch of loose Star Wars figures, I might as well through them in the garbage once I get them out of the car. All I have to say is that you have absolutley no heart on this matter and you are being very selfish. Don't you understand I'm having a very difficult time here without my husband home?? I told you that I would send them once I was able to get them out of the car, what is your big hurry in getting these toys, it's not a life or death situation on your part, I just do not understand how you can be so selfish, someone almost died trying to get your items to the post office, that means nothing to you, NOTHING!! May god have mercy on your soul.
    LISA30/01/2004

I paid to 3 months ago for receive immediately and so far nothing as
    Dave said it does not have all the figures that I pay look others
    emails!extorn my money put the end in problem!
    Alberto 30/01/2004

Alberto,
    The money will not be there in for about a week or so, not until Dave get's his disibility check, this is the best I can do unless I can get the toys out of the car faster and send them Express Mail, I'm sorry it did not work out for you, but if you want the refund it will not be until after Dave gets his disibility check. This is not my fault!!
    Lisa 30/01/2004

Ok i want my money back fast, I want to see where address the package was delivers why in the cobined address it was not the brazilian post office does not have information on traking to number of the Dave, Dave did not send the postage as agreed with traking number rastreable!
    Alberto30/01/2004

Alberto,
    As soon as I have the money I will send it, you do not have to e-mail me everyday, you will get your money, now If I find out that you did receive the items and you signed for them, then we have a serious problem. I'm awaiting the paperwork from the postal service!!
    Lisa 30/01/2004

I did not receive nothing,I am having much patience! do not know you and you does not know me!
    I am only treating to businesses. I feel very for its personal problems more I do not have interests in them is not problem mine i want my money back fast!
    in all emails you has offended me! STOP to offend me!
    I want copy of the postagem receipt(Dave's name,weight of box,tracking number,true address, name and address of the destinatary and date of the postagem) I want copy of its occurrence of the USPS with number, I want copy of this "signed voucher"!
    I want to ask for the USPS your informations and want the confirmation of the USPS!the reply that the USPS sent me it is of that it does not have information on your postagem!
    Alberto 02/02/2004

OK,I wait my money this week conform you told-me last week!
    I would like to explain for you what he happens when you "send your postage"(RA860761672US) for the Brazil:

1)when arriving at the Brazil the postagem goes Custon House(supertendence)for be examined
    2)after examined the postagem she is registered and it earns to number code with date of entrance in the country
    3)later the postagem it delivers to the Brazilian Post Office that delivers apostagem in the address of the destinatary
    4)when destinatary receives it signs a document of the Brazilian Post Office that proves the act of receiving

this is the only form of act of receiving for the Brazilian Post Office!

I am presuming that as the "your affirmations" the USPS entered in contact with the Brazilian Post Office and requested the copy of the brazilian document of act of receiving with name, signature, adress, date, to number code!
    I really am very wanting to see this document!
    I wait that you it fulfills with your word and returns my money this week!
    Alberto 02/02/2004

You will get your money once I have it!!
    Lisa 02/02/2004

Thanks!I wait my U$ 251.98 send for adrianofidalgo@hotmail.com (PAYPAL)
    of day 29 until day 01 it you gained U$171,40 with salles in ebay!
    Alberto 02/02/2004

DAVE and LISA WARD you it blocked my email! it really goes to steal me did not only have courage of speaking!as your word you said that it would return to my money this week.
    of day 29 JAN until day 03 Feb it you gained U$397,11 with salles in ebay!
    I wait my U$ 251.98 fast send for adrianofidalgo@hotmail.com (PAYPAL)
    I GO TO MAKE OF EVERYTHING TO HAVE MY MONEY IN RETURN I GO TO DIVULGE ALL THE EMAILS WITH ALL ITS LIES!
    Alberto 05/02/2004

Alberto,
    You listen to me!! I'm home now and I read all your e-mails that you wrote my wife. Nobody is lying here and I swear to god once I receive the information from the USPS about that package, you better not have received it and be pulling all this crap. This is the way it's going to be, I will send you $50 to $75.00 over the weekend "IF" I get my disability check and then I will send you another $50.00 to $75.00 sometime next week, and etc as I have it. Do not worry about my sales, I have a family to support, and that's my top priorty, not you!! This is not our fault that your package is missing, and one thing we are not is liars. If you contact me again I will not help you any further, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR (do not contact me with an answer to this)?? Your e-mails are harassing and we have done nothing wrong. I have all your e-mails and it's at a harassing rate that you e-mailed me bothering us for something we are not liable for. All I have to say is that I can sleep well knowing that I did my part and sent the items and once I die and go to heaven I have a clear conscience once I meet god. You will get your money, but if you harass me any further, I'm done. You should be ashamed of yourself and the way you have acted like a child over something that we did not create crying for your money and who is to say that you have not received the items?? You have the nerve to call me a liar, I do not think the liar is here!! Good day sir and may god have mercy on your soul!!

Dave 06/02/2004 Dave,
    It leaves I to see if I understood!you go to pay to my U$251,98 in installments of U$70 the U$ 80 per week and the first payment goes to be this end of week! is correct?if it will be this in 3 weeks (3 payments) you returns my U$251,98 to me?if really this will be this ok I waits the payments!we go to combine all friday?OK!
    wait answer
    Alberto 12/02/2004

Oi meu amigo. Onde vive em Brasil? Moverei do Estados Unidos a Brasil no fim deste mês.
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

Well, I read this over and actually thought the seller was above board. UNTIL, that is, I read the part about him making sure YOU were the one having to deal with the post office. That's BS. The SENDER buys the insurance, and it's the SENDER who haggles for payouts over lost packages. You have every right to gripe, and you should be starting the mail fraud investigation from your end. Don't be worried about customs - you never received anything so you don't owe anything - regardless of how the emails sound. Give him hell.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Friend of Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Capitan_Moroni
    Oi meu amigo. Onde vive em Brasil? Moverei do Estados Unidos a Brasil no fim deste mês.
    Hello friend, I live in Rio De Janeiro! When you to come to the Brazil contact me

Whew...
    Sorry about such a bad situation, fellows....
    The only part that really stuck out is how the guys is both totally housebound and disabled yet at the same time has to base his schedule around his "days off"
    I smell a rat
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

thanks for the suport!

how I can ask for inquiry if I only have the email of it, the ID in the Ebay, and the presumption traking to number? I April an inquiry in the paypal and fraud org has plus some thing that I can make

Servirei como um missionário em Sao Paulo, e Rio é para fora de minha área. Pesaroso. Mas é amável conversar a alguém quem vive em Brasil nestas tábuas
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

Quote Originally Posted by Capitan_Moroni
    Servirei como um missionário em Sao Paulo, e Rio é para fora de minha área. Pesaroso. Mas é amável conversar a alguém quem vive em Brasil nestas tábuas
    OK!!! QUANDO VOCÊ PRECISAR DE ALGUMA COISA OU INFORMAÇÕES DO BRASIL FALE COMIGO!
    UM ABRAÇO

I had bought from this guy before too. I had no problems.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Unhappy thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I had bought from this guy before too. I had no problems.
    You have luck!
    I LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY, I AM MORE DIFFICULT FOR ME TO ACT!