Thread: Cd Refund

Cd Refund

Wow, Ichecked my mail today(something I do every few days because I hate bills). Iget somethng that says "Settlement Actions Enclosed" .I am like WTF is this? I open it upand it is a check for $13.86.

I had signed up for the class action suit(?) against the CD companies about a year and a half ago. It was for them overcharging on CD's This was my refund for them charging to much. A nice suprise if Idosay so myself.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

All I got was a form from BMG or was it Columbia house, for 75% off of up to three CD's, or maybe it was 75% off of 1, and 25% off of three. I looked through the catalog and couldn't find anything I found appealing, but I still have several months to use it.

I take it that you are no longer a member of the music club then KH?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I don't understand these class action suits against CD companies . . . how are they overcharging? Don't they have the right to charge what they want for their products?
    No, I'm not talking about the pennies it takes to manufacture a CD - it's what's contained on the CD that is valuable.

Where's the class action lawsuit against Paramount for overcharging on their DVDs ?

I dunno. I didnt expect to get anything back from it. I agree that DVD's should be next. If its good for one, it should be good for the other.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I can't believe that I missed this. Even my parents applied for it and got their refunds this last week.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.