code 3 falcon with micro machine figures

i posted this over in the mm section, but i thought i would link it up here as well.

these are some photos i took of my code 3 falcon and some micro machine figures reinacting the death star escape scene

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...19&postcount=6

if i get real ambitious, i may decide to construct a nice diorama display area, recreating the docking bay of the death star to surround this scene.

from the photos of the upcoming code 3 slave I, it appears that it too may be in close scale to either action fleet or micro machine figures (i think probably action fleet)

combining the code 3 die-casts with the micro machine line of figures adds a lot of value to the code 3 line (not to mention the old micro machine figures as well!)

note to acpin: i searched the entire section for an appropriate thread to post this into. i didn't find one, so started a new thread. i hope that's acceptable - gsj
    Last edited by good shot jansen; 03-02-2004 at 08:15 AM.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Quote Originally Posted by good shot jansen
    i posted this over in the mm section, but i thought i would link it up here as well.

these are some photos i took of my code 3 falcon and some micro machine figures reinacting the death star escape scene

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...19&postcount=6

if i get real ambitious, i may decide to construct a nice diorama display area, recreating the docking bay of the death star to surround this scene.

from the photos of the upcoming code 3 slave I, it appears that it too may be in close scale to either action fleet or micro machine figures (i think probably action fleet)

combining the code 3 die-casts with the micro machine line of figures adds a lot of value to the code 3 line (not to mention the old micro machine figures as well!)

note to acpin: i searched the entire section for an appropriate thread to post this into. i didn't find one, so started a new thread. i hope that's acceptable - gsj
    Pretty cool gsj. I haven't done anything like that with mine. I have both the MF and X-wing in flight mode, but yeah, I like what you did.

Quote Originally Posted by good shot jansen
    That's fine as there aren't any for MM. I'd really like to see that diorama in this scale. So, when will you plan to complete it?
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster