Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Eeth Koth- the high strung member of the Council

Um, why did they make Eeth Koth in a retarded action pose? I have been looking forward to this figure for a while and now he's going to look weird standing next to the other JC members, who are standin there calmly while he's bracing himself for a Jedi throwdown. It's a cool pose, but totally unneeded in my opinion. I would have been happy w/ him just standing there like all the others, maybe with some super articulation.

Oh well, at least we're getting him.

Why does this thing say I posted this at 5:18 P.M.? It's 11:23 A.M. where I am!

I agree. While a very good sculpt, the pose will look really weird next to the other Jedi. I do like the new lightsaber. My only real beef: the face sculpt looks a little...odd, or it could just be his, ' I'm gonna freak on something' look

Definitely, you all beat me to it but I'm thinking the same thing.

Unlike practically *any* of Hasbros "dramatic action poses" this one actually looks pretty good and (gasp!) looks like he might actuall be able to stand on his own!

But I'm just not sure why they decided that was necessary, because it's a little *too* dramatic.

I bet ya'll that it won't be more than 4 hours before someone writes a post *****ing about the new lightsaber sculpt.
    Personally I think it's pretty good.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I have my Plo Koon standing with his saber over his head in his right hand and his left arm straight out in front of him in a Force move, so it'll look ok next to that. Poor Sassy Tin is getting his butt whomped by Sith App Maul right next door though.

I'm not entirely sold on the lightsaber sculpt yet, it's interesting, but SO different from the others and kinda Dark-Horse. I'll wait till I see it some more till I really make a judgement though, these are just my first impressions.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by pthfnder89
    I bet ya'll that it won't be more than 4 hours before someone writes a post *****ing about the new lightsaber sculpt.
    Personally I think it's pretty good.
    How about 1 minute? I'm not sure my post was technically a complaint, but close enough.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs up Nice

Although the pose may not be the best thing in the world, it is still a very cool figure.
    I was looking forward to this new lightsaber thing, but from the pictures, it does not look that cool. I have to wait to see it in person before i make a decision about the new saber technology. "
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

LOL Tricks,

Yeah that's the only thing I'm uncertain about as well. It's definiotely gonna stand out from all the other sabers.

Even though I like it, I can honsetly say that a more dynamic saber scuplt has never crossed my mind as something I want Hasbro to do. Including a hilt AND a full saber (or simply a hilt with a detachable blade) has always been a great thought to me, but I think the blades they have now are perfectly fine.

it looks like, from the pic, that his lightsaber his molded to his right hand?! Please tell me I'm seeing things, cause that would be Uber-lame!

I kind of thought that too Amanamatt.

I think it's just placed really high in his hand so they can show of the new saber as much as possible. I don't see Hasbro making such a big deal about the new sculpt if it was stuck in his hand.

It's just glue, they use it to hold most prototype display figures' accessories into their hands.

The thing I find weirdest about the new style of "flare" on the saber is that it seems more inappropriate here than it would on a figure like Jedi Duel Qui-Gon, where he can hold his saber with 2 hands and look like he's activating it.