Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jabba and Jabba's Denizens ay KMart

I just found the Jabba and Jabba's Denizens figures at KMart in SouthEasten PA!

I see you're new, but I also see you've already got some bad reputation points. Welcome, I guess.

Congrats on your find! These have been popping up in several places for the last few weeks. This belongs in the "Just Found (USA)" Section.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Its not bad rep. points, its just turned off
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Whoa weird, I just noticed it says different things when you scroll over the green or black thing. I'm on a distinguished road and you will become famous soon enough. That's really odd.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Angry

Odd.......that I will be famous? How dare you...................
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Thank you for this post! I never go to K-Mart for star wars. After reading this, I decided to check my K Mart and sure enough...a Jabba and the Denizens waiting for me to grab! I got both of them! $10.99 is not too bad considering they go for $9.96 at Wal Mart. It was worth it to get these two into my collection. Thanks again!

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I went to K-Mart, and found only a messy disarray of toys. They had two of the winged Watto's, and that was it. I'm glad to see other folks are finding them at there K-Marts.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

What is up with K-Mart. Last week I saw the Rappertunie wave at my local K-Mart, and this week I picked up the Jabba and B'Omarr sets. It's pretty awesome how the old K is supplying collectors with new stuff, at least for some of us.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

I visited K-Mart this morning. In the immortal words of Charley Brown, "All I got was a rock."
    plasticfetish.net

Iwatched RainMan the other night and couldnt helpbut agree........KMART SUCKS!!!