Any questions for official SW site's webmaster?

Just as the title says, anybody have anything they'd like us to ask SW.com's webmaster? We'll have the chance to ask them soon and figured you folks might have questions we haven't thought of. I can't guarantee we'll ask every question and certainly can't guarantee any answers, but we'll do our best, so post 'em here.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

In this thread we were discussing a certain character without a name. Amidalak asked what this persons name was. We got back the answer Henchman is the only name given.

This is a two part question...........

1. Will this person ever be named?(possibly a figure)

2. Was this person Asajj in disguise?

It is the cat like creature on Rattatak that meets up with Dooku in CW episode 6.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Questions about their site?
    Only thing I was wondering, is if they're eventually switching the entire thing over to that blue/black/gold theme. Oh, also (not a question, but) It would be cool if when you go to look someone or something up, the Databank had more pictures available of most things. More stills from the films perhaps, etc. Other than that, nothing to ask really... I like the way starwars.com looks now and the way it's been evolving in general.
    plasticfetish.net

Yeah, why bother having the paltry freely accessible by anyone section when ninety percent of the site is accessible only by paying. Might as well go the whole hog and charge for the whole thing. there's no point whatsoever in having that pathetic free section where no news is offered that isn't ancient or not worth having. And what is with that overly messy site design? I just can't be bothered with looking at anything these days. It's headache inducing trying to navigate around.
    Last edited by Jargo; 03-04-2004 at 08:35 AM.

Ok. Any others? Anything you have on your mind about the site or this new official site shop?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

1. Salad bar?

2. Will items from the Hyperspace shop be available? Like the license plates, mugs etc...
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

How come I don't always get my issues of the Star Wars homing Beacon? It's the e-mail newsletter that reminds me about the site. Also why are most of the links in the newsletter "Hyperspace" items? It doesn't do me a darn bit of good to have links to stuff I can't even read unless I send them whatever outragous price they are asking. I spend enough on Star Wars collectibles without having to pay to get some tidbit or inside picture.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Yeah. "Why do you suck?" Since they went pay-service, I've not even gone there.
    Tommy, close your eyes.