Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anakin 2 Sabers

Lightbulb Anakin 2 Sabers

I saw this show on MTV about movie previews The AOTC one had a glimpse of Anakin fighting with 2 sabers.(green and blue) The show also had a trailer for Spider-Man.

Thumbs up

Cool!!!! Thanks for the heads up. I'm off to begin looking for screen caps!
    ubi mel ibi apes

Re: Anakin 2 Sabers

Originally posted by mdbulldog
    I saw this show on MTV about movie previews The AOTC one had a glimpse of Anakin fighting with 2 sabers.(green and blue)
    Very interesting
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

WOW... If this is true it will go along way to ending the long standing debate over Anakin's sabers and why they keep changing colors. This is my theory from another thread and it looks like it's close to being proven.

Both Anakin and Obi-Wan have to escape the arena to chase Count Dooku to the hanger. During the course of their escape they grab what ever saber they can get (Anakin gets a BLUE one and Obi-Wan grabs a GREEN one) and keep on the Count. During the fight Obi-Wan will get knocked out leaving Anakin to fight him alone, so he grabs Obi-Wan's GREEN and fight Dooku (who has two RED sabers) with both sabers. As the battle goes on Dooku will lose one of his sabers and Anakin will lose the BLUE one, after a few more minutes of fighting Dooku will defeat Anakin by droping a crane on him.

Does anyone know when this show is on MTV now?
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Show is on now, but they are on to Lord of the Rings.
    Don't everyone thank me at once. - Han Solo

Talking

SAW IT...THANKS CHEWBACCA71...

Any pictures?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I WISH but theforce.net might have them up soon, I HOPE...

Talking

dudes i hope anakin uses 2 sabers. think about it, how cool will that be????????????? so do u think dooku uses 2 sabers ? i dont know about that one but anakin should use 2. but in the arena he doesnt.
    i carnt wait 4 ep2.
    g2g
    the KIT

Cool

hey the kit here.

dudes its like this anakin has a blue lightsaber all through the film until he and padme reach geoneosin. there they are captured by geoneosins and jango rips of anakins blue saber. in the arena he picks up any saber witch happend to be a green one.

get me

the kit