Ultimate Jabba...........

Remember the dude that built that sweet sail barge? Well I believe this is his as well. A nice Jabba on Dias.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

All I get is this:

The page cannot be found
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Can't find the page either. Managed to locate it by searching the item number of the link though. Not sure why it's not working in your first post.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3179447695

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Me either. Thanks JJB
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Awesome. Out of my price range (already) but very sweet!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Look at the sellers outer customes items, he has a 3 3/4" sith infiltrator, and 12" ephan mon, among others. Pretty darn good work I must say.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

OH MY GOODNESS....

I have totally broken down......

I have become a ship FREAKE!!!! (pronouced FREEK!)

his customs are incredible....

I am throwing down on this!!!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Man,
    That Infiltrator looks effen great!!! Wish Hasbro would do something like that. I know they never will, but I still wish they would.....

Those EU droids are pretty sweet too. If you haven't seen his Jabba's Sail Barge, follow the link he has to his website. Something like that would be worth the bucks if Hasbro ever did one.

Yeah, I've seen the Barge, and the Sandcrawler. Great stuff indeed!

There's no way I could ever have room for those though...