Small College Production needs your support!

Hey everyone, Me and some of my pals from University of Northern Colorado are currently working on a movie project, and I need all your support! The title of this Film is Kill Ryan, It is an Omage/Parody of the recent Tarintino Flick Kill Bill along with scenes from Pulp Fiction, From Dusk Til Dawn, Jackie Brown, and Resivoir Dogs. Now since the plot is so heavily taken from these films it would be illegal to make any kind of profit from it, however once production is finished, it will be availible for FREE on the internet, and i need as many people as possible to know about it so its not just the people on campus viewing it. Basically all i am asking from ya'll is to visit the offical website! Right Here and look around, and sign the guestbook, there will be updates on a fairly regular basis, along with the upcoming trailer which will be up as soon as i can figure out how to do so on Geo Cities. This is the first film for the newly established Titan HGL production company. Some of the ideas we are throwing around for after this film are a Zombie film, a slaher, and a Star Wars fan film. This is very exciting to me, and I hope it wil be to you all as well!! Post here if you have any comments, or just visit the site.

F.Y.I. My monicer on the site is Mongo just in case you wanted to know. hope you all visit the site and leave feedback in the guestbook
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Sounds like fun, but if it's a parody of Tarantino flicks why not call it "Kill Quentin?"
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Re: Small College Production needs your support!

Anything ever come of this project ? I tried the website but it looks a bit out of date.

Sorry to dissapoint you all, the "kill bill" parody project has been puton hold... again. Now I am working on a "Period Piece" of sorts which will be the TRUE story of Elizabeth Bathory, the bloody countess. A site for this production will be up shortly, as soon as we get the facts straight, a timeline built and some good headshots of our actress. I will keep you updated. Thanks for the support nonetheless. If anyone has any good info on Elizabeth, it would be much appreciated.

Is Lindsey playing Bathory ?

Good luck.

Actually a new actress named Erinn will be playing elizabeth, due to the fact she looks suspicously like the portrait painted of the original woman. thanks for the good luck