Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: The Sopranos Season 5

In regards to Tony B...

Once a mobster, always a mobster...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

All I have to say what the hell was going on at that construction site. That was a total shock.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Well.... I think Finn is gonna get something. It could be a bullet, or it could be something else. It looks like mabye Vito has taken a liking to him after getting caught at the construction with that security gaurd

(didn't see that one coming)

I couldn't decide if Vito was trying to bribe him to not talk about what he saw, or if he was trying to pick him up. I guess he was trying to get some action. But why would he try and nail the boss' daughters boyfriend?

I thought it was good writing with how freaked out he got when he saw the violene that was going on. Personally, I would have taken my suitcase and gone. Meadow was really being an annoying, whiny *****.

I kind of feel bad for Carmella, and I kind of don't. She knew what kind of life he lived, and her pressing for his "off the record" money is bound to get Tony, and her in trouble. I have a bad feeling this divorce could end up with TOny getting arrested. But maybe she realizes that it just isn't going to do any good to divorce him, and I don't see how she can ever "move on with her life".
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Meadow was ridiculously annoying. Hey, if Vito tried to pick me up I'd pack my bags and run too, I don't blame the guy.

There's something creepy about the way Chrissy and Tony B. can stand around chatting while crushing human bones as if they were just doing some woodwork.

3 episodes left now and I really hope the blood starts running over this Johnny-Carmine rift . . . everything is set up perfectly so please don't let us down !

After last week's excellent dream episode (not to mention Angelo and Billy get whacked) I am sooooooo pumped up for these last 2 shows.

How about the all star cameos in Tony's dream ?
    Big P****y, Richie Aprile, Gigi, Ralphie, and even Mikey P from season 1 --- awesome !

"She likes it when you rub her muzzle"

And here I thought that Adrianna would survive this season.

Finally, all I can saw is finally they got the rat. There is nothing lower than a rat and she deserved much more.

On a side note, I totally saw it coming as soon as she got the call. My girlfirend was like no they are not going to do that, and i pointed out the whole in the middle of the woods factor. Sure enough, I shut my girlfrienf up.

Well, I would rate that "rat" much higher than the spousal abuser who turned her over to Tony and Sil . . . I hope Chrissy Boy dies soon.

And I also hope that Phil Leotardo gets clipped somehow, and I wouldn't mind Johnny Sack taking out Tony Soprano next season.

Christopher quoting Springsteen while standing right behind Little Steven was absolutely outstanding !