Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: The Sopranos Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Well, I would rate that "rat" much higher than the spousal abuser who turned her over to Tony and Sil . . . I hope Chrissy Boy dies soon.
    I am sorry but I learned something from a Bronx Tale:

1. Never rat on your friends
    2. Always keep your mouth shut

There is nothing lower than a rat.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I figured they were going to get Adrianna. Once Chris was staring at that family, and how miserable that guy looked, I knew he was going to tell Tony.

The finale should be interesting.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Yeah I cant wait for the finale, at the beginning of the season I thought this was the last one, I guess not.

Wow that was a powerful episode. I watched it last night at can't believe I didn't have Adrianna's execution spoiled by someone.

I was really disturbed by Christopher's actions, especially when he was choking Adrianna. I actually liked his character a bit, now I can't wait for him to get whacked. After watching all of the less violent episodes you start to relate and even feel for some of these characters and then an episode like this comes along and you're reminded just how despicable these people are.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Man I must be a monster thinking she deserved everything she got.

Perfectly stated Hellboy, perfectly stated indeed.

Of course, it's just a TV show and as a fictional story, it's fun to get involved with these characters and have fun with the show. But if this were real life, then yes these really would be despicable people.

Hey evenflow, did you miss the lesson about touching a made guy ? Shouldn't Tony be gone by now, considering he once put his hands on Ralphie and later killed him ?

Donnie Brasco taught us that you'll get killed if you stand up for a new guy who turns out to be a rat . . . Chrissy Boy had a ring on Ade's finger and was going to bring her into the family . . . he should get whacked, too.

I like how Christopher whines and whines about Tony B getting special treatment, all the while forgetting about his rehab and how Tony S told him "if you were anybody else you'd have your intervention through the back of the head with a steel jacket" (or something like that ). Hehehehe, even Junior advised Tony to put Christopher out of his misery, being the drug addict he is. Tony should have listened to Junior last year. Junior had Mikey P throw that one drug dealer off a bridge and didn't think twice about taking pleasure in ordering the hit.
    Last edited by 2-1B; 05-29-2004 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    In regards to Tony B...

Once a mobster, always a mobster...
    Not anymore.

I thought it was a weak finale, but at least it looks like Tony will be the boss next season. At least I think thats what they left it as.

I thought it was an outstanding finale !

It had everything I love about this show: violence, comedy, and a hell of a lot more closure than last season's finale. Hilarious scenes with Silvio and Paulie. Tony B. getting absolutely smoked in a mercy killing by his own cousin. Johnny Sack making a call in a skimpy doctor's gown. Tony running like a coward from the feds.

I expected the finale to be weaker than the previous episode but I was pleasantly surprised by it. Looks like a long wait until season 6.

I agree the finale was outstanding.

Tony running from Johnny Sack's property was one of my favorite moments all season and I laughed out loud at Tony's reaction to Paulie modifying his old painting.

Tony may be the boss next season but the sense of dissension is looming strong. Silvio's behavior over the past few episodes reminded me of the way Paulie was acting last season. I'd wager someone from his own crew ends up taking him out by series end. Its just to bad we only have a shortened 10 episode 6th season left.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”