Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Desperate Housewives

Aww come on, is everybody embarrassed to admit they watch this show?

I had my doubts at first, but it is actually pretty funny stuff. Boston Legal is even better.

Shatner Rules!!!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Re: Desperate Housewives/Boston Legal

I don't watch Boston Legal... but I am addicted to Housewives!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Boston Legal is great, but it's starting to feel too much like "The Practice" from which off it spun. The addition of Murphy Brown hasn't helped things either. Still, as long as Shatner and Spader continue to be entertaining, I'll continue to watch.

I haven't been able to get into DH though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've been watching Boston Legal from the beginning and its my favorite show on TV! I havnt followed a show this closely in a while. I'm a huge William Shater fan anyways -and of course Denny Crane is my favorite character. Spader's Alan Shore is extremely well written and the supporting cast is excellent. I dont mind Candice Bergan joining the cast -shes a good match against Shatner. I was sad to see Sally Heep get fired by Schmidt this last episode. But you know she'll be back!

I got sucked into Desperate Housewives becuase Terry Hatcher is hot. And one day I sat down and watched an episode and got stuck. So there I am.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I like the fact that Housewives is a smart, witty farce. It is so well written that there are people who miss the fact that they are kinda making fun of all the deaths, disappearances, mental illness, creepiness, affairs and so forth that go on in daytime and nighttime soaps.

The thing I like about Boston Legal is Mark Valley, but I'll go discuss that on the Kylie site. LOL

I missed Desperate Housewives this last week but I caught Boston Legal!

Great episode! They're going a heck of a direction with Denny Crane (Shatner) -he had some great moments in the episode. "Denny Crane!"

Are there new episodes airing this weekend?

Yes, NBC and ABC aren't phased by the Grammys on CBS (no surprise). You'll probably see all-new eps throughout February since it's sweeps, and then in early March there will be a smattering of reruns.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This Sunday the 13th will have new episodes of each! Cant wait to see what my favorite lawyers on Boston Legal are up to.

Crimony!! Both shows will be preempted by a special in a couple weeks and then some other programme the following week! Can't we just have a full season that doesn't just give us two episodes, followed by a 2-5 week break until the next two new episodes??!!!