Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    It took me awhile to get through season 4 but I finished it off today. Pretty good overall with a few duds in the mix.

Season 5 was pretty good as well, a few duds but enjoyable overall.

Is anyone familiar with the cartoon series Tales from the Cryptkeeper? It was based on the HBO live-action series and John Kassir voiced the Cryptkeeper in the toon. It ran for a couple seasons in the early 90s and the animation was done by Nelvana (who also did DROIDS & EWOKS).

I saw the Season 1 & 2 DVD sets at the local Sam's Club Friday and was tempted to get them but wasn't sure if the stories were any good. I don't remember the cartoon at all.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

It was watered down for the kids (obviously) but I haven't seen it in years...as a kid though, I remember loving the HBO show but disliking the cartoon.

I figured the cartoon would have a lighter tone than the HBO series. Still, that's not always a bad thing. Cartoons for kids can still be watchable so long as they're not too sickenly sweet. I thought it might be fun to watch for Halloween.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)