Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lego Castle re-issues

I just saw over on the lego shop site that 2 of the older lego castle sets have been re-released (the Black Falcon Fortress and the Guarded Inn) I want to get a couple of each but I don't know if they'll be in stores or just on the site. Does anybody know?
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Both have been available for a while now. But only from S@H or Lego's stores. So no, they are not and will not be available in stores (i.e. Wal-Mart, Target, TRU etc).
    But Black Falcon Fortress is one of the coolest castle set Lego ever made. And the Guarded Inn is true must have. They're both worth getting.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Cool. The Black Falcon Fortress was the only castle in the series that I never got. Perhaps it's time to complete the set after all these years.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Thanks for the info, I'll be getting these for sure. I already have the Guarded Inn from when I was a kid but the food flag is broken so I think I'll get a few of each, the extra pieces in both would be well worth it IMO.

These are also at Lego stores.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I need a Lego Store in my Area.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I've never heard of a lego store, I doubt there are any in NB but are there any in the New England States. It would be well worth the trip I think, the very thought of a whole store full of legos is a dream come true.

What I did is I went to www.lego.com and typed in store locator in the search and it brought me to the section. Type in your info and it will list all specialty stores that sell Lego.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

A reissue Black Falcon Fortress? I am SO all over that. It would go great with my original King's Castle.
    People who whine about scalpers need to GET A LIFE.

I got the Guarded Inn re-issue but not the Black Falcon Fortress. Still kicking myself for that one.

The new Castle sets are available over at LEGO Shop@Home. Valiant knights battle mounted skeleton warriors in this theme. The sets feature the new skeleton horses, which will likely appear in the Harry Potter line as well. The new horse can be cheaply had for about $6 if you get the 54-piece Crossbow Attack, which comes with a black skeleton horse and rider.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)