I think it's called the MMT. If not, then what I'm reffering to is the huge "elephant" vehicle from Phantom Menace, that carries the rack of battle droids into battle.

Anyways, I'm sure we'd all love to add this vehicle to our collection of Trade Federation toys, but the chances of Hasbro ever making it are slim since its' size would force it to cost somewhere in the $80-$100 range, and therefore not sell until an inevitable price cut.

BUT . . . if this vehicle were to be produced as a carrying case . . . what a good idea. Unlike the Queen's Royal Star Ship, and AT-AT, the MMT would not need any interior detail, electronic effects, or removable panels. It's selling feature would be the battle droid dispensing rack. The rack of course would need a bit of creative altering so that it could hold a variety of figures, other than just battle droids.

Wouldn't this be a good solution to providing us with a necessary vehicle for our collections at a cost that won't discourage retail success? As long as the outer detail isn't compromised (like it was w/ the Falcon carrying case), I would buy a couple of these. It could even come with an exclusive folding up battle droid (or two).

Anyways, I've had that on my mind for awhile, and figured if my idea inspires you all to talk about it more, then maybe we'll see it made some day.