Question when will we see pictures of next years EIII guys?

see topic ^^^ anyway, will it be towards the end of this year? sorry if this is the wrong forum, but i don't know where else to put it.
    H
    Last edited by hango fett; 03-10-2004 at 02:38 PM.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Probably not until the Fall would be my guess. I vaguely remember in 2001 when hasbro.starwars.com started showing pix of Ani, OB1, and Padme in the Saga packaging and I believe it was about that timeframe.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

sounds good to me! i can't wait! i hope they don't give them lame gimmicks and terrible arrticulation though...idiots...
    H

I just hope they go back to the neutral pose of the classic figures with the articulation of the modern figures. This would be the best of both world in my opinion.

yeah, that would be nice. i just don't want another outland ani....ugh!
    H

My guess is the preview figures will be shown near the end of the year. Most of the newer figures for EPIII will be shown at Toy Fair next year.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

i sure hope this is the proper thread to put this in...i don't want to be yelled at by mods...
    anyways, i like the fact that there could be pics before the end of the year. i want to see a kick ace anikan and obi by next may or ELSE!
    H

I think it was a bit later than the Fall. I could have told you a week ago, I just came across those pics from when I printed them whenever it was.

I hope we get some good preview figures this time as well. Even better would be if one of them were a mail-in figure.