Page 109 of 591 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 5909
    Damn, I was at Target last night and they didn't have the Titanium 6"ers.

Dom, I can't believe you found another Menasor, totally figures! I told you it wouldn't be hard to find. I guess that's why you were asking about the receipt in that email.

Your review of Primal seems generous even compared to your comments.

BTW, I've always thought of Armada Dlx Prime's gimmick as being his arms shuddering as he fires his wrist weapons, that's the only way that gimmick doesn't seem totally doofy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

TFW reports that the following Titanium 6 inch figures are on display at SDCC: War Within Starscream (a redeco of Thundercracker)
    Robots In Disguise Optimus Prime
    G1 Rodimus Prime with non detaching trailer (it's a part of the transformation).
    G1 Soundwave with transforming cassettes.
    as well as Optimal Optimus and Scourge - who is supposed to be really nice.

Also some pics of more redeco Scout figures, repainted Roadstorm as Hightail and the Shadow Recon minicon team.

http://www.tfw2005.com/new-pics-cybe...i-con-team.htm

I take it back he looks pretty not good in these pics..from SDCC

Titanium

Classics

Titanium Soundwave looks really cool, sadly the rest don't look good enough yet, I hope they go through more work before hitting.

The Shadow Minicon team looks good, I'm a sucker for clear stuff. Hightail doesn't look different enough from Roadnutz though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think Rodimus Prime looks pretty nice. Soundwave looks kinda odd though.

The titanium gallery has been updated with better pics.
    http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=albu...ze=800&start=0

It's a shame this line is getting repaints so soon.

i like the rodimus as well. i already have a vintage soundwave and so i'll probably pass on this titanium version.

at first i was like "titanium soundwave looks pretty cool!" then i realized he looks like he's wearing a titanium diaper with a titanium load in it...

http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view...ze=800&start=0
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Today is the Hasbro Transformers panel at Comic Con at 4pm (attendees check your schedule). I'll be going to this.

Meanwhile, I did not see the MP Starscream in their boothe. I'll be asking for it, you can best be assured. RUMBLE was also not there. The Prime / Nemesis Prime sculpts actually look pretty good though. That's the first time I've seen him in person. I like the thick, powerful legs and "armored" style body.

Mirage was the only other Alternator I have not seen on display there. Now SideSwipe was good - but he's 2 years old news already!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

LOL I love the description of Soundwave Titanium having a titanium diaper with a titanium load in it.

There was a picture of Starscream MP-03 posted on tfw2005. Infact its the top news piece on that site right now. Instead of him being grey/light-grey, he's a dark grey-ish blue color. I still want him, but it kind of detracts from the Starscream appeal.

BTW, does anyone know the deal on why Nemesis Prime can't be ordered from HasbroToyShop.com? Its listed on the site and says its being sold exclusively from their store, but all morning (ever since you could get into the toyshop to order SDCC exclusives) its been showing "coming soon" instead of "add to cart".