Page 116 of 592 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 5919
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Found this off tformers, Classics Optimus 2 (the 2pack version, most likely):
    http://www.tfans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=51709

Hasbro tore Prime a new one this time, looks like they gouged his face along with the yellow.

It's simplistic, but gets the job done I suppose. The front wheels end up as 100% pure USDA-grade back-kibble. It appears the whole upper torso rotates, a joint they've never done before that I know of, it looks good, but I suspect it's for transformation rather than articulation for its own sake. I hope the legs telescope in for alt mode though, they're not here and it doesn't look as good. The blue lightpiping on his eyes looks weird.
    The RM Optimus had a twisty waiste, too. In fact, this is VERY similar to the RobotMasters Optimus.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    That is far from junk. Comparing it with the MP is silly. A better comparison would be with the original Diaclone Prime.

Now the tank from this two-pack looks like it could be junk, but I still haven't seen a decent picture of it.
    I agree on both parts, how weird is that?

I would say it's even safer to compare this Prime to Japan's Robotmasters' Prime, they seem to share the same concepts for transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddy
    The RM Optimus had a twisty waiste, too. In fact, this is VERY similar to the RobotMasters Optimus.
    That's a good point, it reminds me of Energon Starscream being heavily based on G2 Smokescreen (from the Dreadwing/Smokescreen 2pack), where they went and based another figure on the original's general design, right down to the transformation scheme.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

http://www.tfans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=51829

Classics Minicons (see posts 1 and 5). Hasbro is being smart here, basics have sold the best for them since RID, so the Classics line not having any basics would have been a major mistake. The alt modes all look very very cool, some of the bots look a little weird but Minicons can often get away with stuff larger TFs can't. I'm always down for new Minicons.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Yay For Nini's!
    That sounds obscene.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I like those dino minis, i'll be sure to pick them up. The other three arent as appealing to me, so i can probably say i wont grab them.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

More CLASSICS Minicons...

Hasbro's official news release on the first 3 Minicon sets:
    http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/d...B2271D418DAF2A

Looks like the factioning of Minicons is kicking into high gear.

And pics of a few loose Minicons, including 3 new ones:
    http://www.tfans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=51838

That dragon one looks a little too weird in bot mode.

The F-14 one looks pretty nifty, it's funny to see a bot so blocky come out of a thin, streamlined jet.

The motorcycle one may be one of my favorite motorcycle-to-bots ever, he looks really cool, definitely one I'd like to see upsized to basic or deluxe.

Okay, I'm officially hooked on the Titaniums now. This morning, I picked up Unicron, War Within Prime, Beast Wars Megatron, Sideswipe, Jazz, and Starscream. I still need the larger Generation 2 Megatron and War Within Prime, as well as the Ark (I've seen it, but the store didn't have it today). I've also seen some latter-day EU Megatron, but I don't care about that one.

The Hasbro website lists all of these, as well as plain-jane Optimus Prime and Optimus Primal. Are these two out yet? Shortpacks? What's the deal?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

That Megatron is from the Cybertron line.

Optimus Primal is indeed out, I've seen him. I am not sure of the G1 Prime though, he's in Wave 4 with G1 Bumblebee and Alternators Smokescreen which I don't think is out yet.

Here's what's out for sure, waves 1-3:
    War Within Optimus Prime, Unicron, Beast Wars Megatron, Alternators Sideswipe, Jazz (Alternators), Starscream, Cybertron Megatron, Optimus Primal (Beast Wars), and the Autobot "Ark" Shuttle vehicle.

Chux, don't get the big Megatron. Worst toy ever.

In other news, BBTS preorders for Wave 1 of classics now oddly states they are coming out next month. And the voyager 2 wave with Jetfire is supposed to arrive in October. I know that BBTS preorder dates aren't always accurate, but they previously DID say November.