Page 120 of 593 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 5922
    Er, Takara IS using the new molds.. Mirage = Kiss Play/BT Hot Rod.

I'm pretty sure the "last two molds" they mentioned were Rumble and the Jaguar that we haven't seen yet.

I'd love a Hot Rod in the American releases. I love Mirage's sculpt as a Ford GT, but I'm not sure I'd want another one.

I'm not sure what kind of car I'd use for Hot Rod - perhaps a Ferrari or Lamborghini since SideSwipe and Sunstreaker were already made as Dodge Vipers?

I'd like many of the "next generation" of the 1st Generation:

Hot Rod
    Kup
    Blurr
    Springer
    Arcee
    Ultra Magnus
    Wreckgar (if they can do a good motorcycle Transformer)

Cyclonus
    Scourge
    Galvatron

Meanwhile, if they have Jaguar's license, let them make a proper Ravage. Along with Rumble, I'd like Decepticons that I don't already own as molds I have for Autobots.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic Guglieme View Post
    That Titaniums Prime is awful. I reviewed it a few pages back, and I ignored some problems just to save space.
    i gotta say, i disagree with a lot of what you said... but i only got the prime figure, not megatron. megs looks like butt.

i'd say my only problem with the prime is his hands, as you said. but he didn't break, he looks really cool in both modes, and it's prime! i'm not a "buy all primes" kinda guy by any means. i'm not even too jazzed to get the alternators prime. i've got my original childhood prime, the 20th anniversary edition, and now this one. i will be getting the "classics" version, but i'm really not a "prime loyalist" - and this guy rocks for what he is: an articulated and transforming statue. he's going on my desk at work (as soon as i have a permanent desk...)
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Er, Takara IS using the new molds.. Mirage = Kiss Play/BT Hot Rod.
    They barely took those on though, very last-moment saves, and the Kiss Play sets are way more limited than the BT sets, from what I've heard.

I'm pretty sure the "last two molds" they mentioned were Rumble and the Jaguar that we haven't seen yet.
    Rumble maybe, but that Jaguar I highly doubt at this point - we've seen absolutely nothing of it. But Hasbro hasn't sent out any wave 16 case assortment info to its retail partners, either Rumble is over 6 months away or it's not coming at all.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    They barely took those on though, very last-moment saves, and the Kiss Play sets are way more limited than the BT sets, from what I've heard.

Rumble maybe, but that Jaguar I highly doubt at this point - we've seen absolutely nothing of it. But Hasbro hasn't sent out any wave 16 case assortment info to its retail partners, either Rumble is over 6 months away or it's not coming at all.
    Maybe that's what Hasbro meant by "hiatus". They are holding case 16 for after the movie figures.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

Allright here's what I meant. Hasbro said that was it for this year after Nemeis Prime. The two molds that Hasbro mentioned won't be released till next year, spring from what I remember. So yeah, Rumble is 6 months away. That doesn't mean that's the only 2 figures we'll get though, as they said 2 new molds, and that doesn't count out repaints. So I could see the new case for next year being be one each of: Rumble, whatevertheJaguarwillbe, repaint of Skids, repaint of Mirage.

Classics Prime/Megs 2-pack : http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=108727

Grrrr. I'd like to see Mirage's mold stay "unique." Maybe they could repaint him as Wildrider or another Decepticon I'll probably not buy (I want JETS or original sculpts for Decepticons, although I'll take a Mustang repaint as Barricade now that I've seen some movie pics).

But let's see here:

STUNTICONS MADE:

Dead End - repaint of Sideswipe - no thanks

Decepticharge - Drag Strip??? - Well I never wanted Windcharger as it were, so I suppose I could find this on eBay or something if I ever decide to buy it.

BrakeDown - No

Wildrider - No

MotorMaster - watch them repaint Skids or something

The COMBATICON Swindle was made, but they can't really make alternators out of the others because of size issues - a whole freaking space shuttle to scale? Yeah. That's going to happen. A helicopter would be best made for the one that's a movie character not Vortex.

Meanwhile, I'd love Hot Rod, but perhaps as a Ferarri or Lamborghini because I'd like Mirage's mold to be unique in my Autobot collection.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    hrrm... the megatron looks alright, but the prime in vehicle mode looks like butt. i'll get the single prime classics. too bad the single megatron classics looks like butt, too - but that seems like it somehow, either inadvertently or otherwise, became their strategy.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Maybe that's what Hasbro meant by "hiatus". They are holding case 16 for after the movie figures.
    Could be, but that's likely a year or more away and Hasbro has been known to lose interest in things in shorter amounts of hiatus time.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    Allright here's what I meant. Hasbro said that was it for this year after Nemeis Prime. The two molds that Hasbro mentioned won't be released till next year, spring from what I remember. So yeah, Rumble is 6 months away. That doesn't mean that's the only 2 figures we'll get though, as they said 2 new molds, and that doesn't count out repaints. So I could see the new case for next year being be one each of: Rumble, whatevertheJaguarwillbe, repaint of Skids, repaint of Mirage.
    Ok, I hope you're right, but at this point I'm expecting nothing really as Hasbro has a nasty habit of abandoning beloved but not high-selling projects.

I still think those Classics 2pack designs look unfinished and sloppy, they're "ok" but if they weren't in a 2pack they'd be unacceptable. The sloppy oversize shoulder ball joints are causing the alignment problems on Prime's cab there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I went to Walmart a little bit ago and while browsing the toy aisle i ran across a Cybertron Unicron figure. I had no idea this figure had even been made, im really out of the loop. I think he looks ok in his tank mode, but his chest area on bot mode looks poor. Im going to give him to my brother, since he didnt get the Energon Unicron.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay