Page 129 of 588 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 5875
    Ravage looks pretty narrow, all that kibble though is probably the same width as the car.

You'd have to get it through an import site like Hobby Link Japan or Big Bad Toy Store (those are the names I hear most):
    http://www.hlj.com/product/tkt71889
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...57&mode=retail
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks JT! I just ordered Starscream! I can't wait to get this guy!

He was $82 plus probably a lot for s&h etc. when it all gets calculated. I spent $70 on Optimus Prime ME01 or 02 or 03 - whichever it was (ask El Chuxter - I owe him big time for helping me get that when I decided I wanted Prime only after all of them disappeared from my local stores).

But it's time to build up my Decepticon ranks finally - there will be Starscream, Ravage, and Rumble amongst my Alternators at last.

My thoughts on the other Decepticons:

Swindle - maybe I should have bought him - but as he is, he's not a Combaticon because they could never make him part of a combiner set that includes a helicopter and a space shuttle, and do it all in-scale.

Battle Ravage - oh please!

Dead End - I bought Sunstreaker, and he's Sideswipe's brother, so that's OK - but enough with repaints. The Stunticons weren't done to form Menacor anyway.

Decepticharge - was this supposed to be Drag Strip? I think that he didn't even come with a gun per se. I didn't want to start collecting the Stunticons if I wasn't going to buy all of them anyway.

Shock Blast - um this is NOT Shockwave - whom I never cared for as a laser gun either. They might've made him as mobile artillery and that could have worked - but a car - and a Jazz repaint at that? No.

I think that's it.

Now because Barricade is in the upcoming movie - I would like him as a cop car version of a repaint of Wheeljack - but that's about it.

Rumble and Ravage are totally new sculpts. It remains to be seen whether Ravage is any good - but still I'll give him a chance.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hasbro.com got updated with buy it options for all of classics wave 1, including deluxe grimlock

http://hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=p...rs&viewall=yes
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

When asked which character they would like to see made, a MP Hasbro would like to see made is Grimlock.
    YES! I would kill for a Grimlock to go with the 20th Anniversary Prime. Literally. If the chance arises to get such a figure, I advise not standing between me and the figure. Ideally they could mix and match things from 'toon and comic, so he could have that goofy serving tray from the 'toon, as well as his Autobot King crown from the comic.

Speaking of Autobot Logos for faces, I wonder if The Last Autobot may be a future Titanium possibility. (He appears in Marvel's TF #79-80.)

Lessee....

Titanium Alternator Sunstreaker: Cool

Titanium Rodimus: Very cool

Titanium Red Bumblebee: Sweet tapdancing mother of God, that is awesome! Most of you will consider this to be a useless repaint, but as one of the kids who spent hours pondering why Bumblebee and Cliffjumper were released simultaneously in two colors, I must have that!

Classics Grimlock: Not as cool as I'd like, but it's a nice G1 update. Being the true Grimlock in a new form, I'll have to get it. And tail articulation--awesome!

Titanium WW Magnus and Megatron: Freakin' sweet!

WW The Fallen: Wow! Unexpected. There'd better be a damned Grimlock and Ratbat in the future.

Classics Mirage: Witwicky's Sparkplugs? Genius!!

Classics Ramjet: My God, that is beautiful! Why did Hasbro waste time with Beast Wars and Armada and RID and such, when they could've been doing this instead?

Classics Whirl and Perceptor: Totally, totally unexpected.

Classics Menasor: Eh, should be named Motormaster, but no complaints aside from that.

Classics Mini-Cons: WHAT?!?!? Inserting this unadulterated garbage into a line of updates is CARP! This is outright blasphemy! Not only do we mix in a stupid sales gimmick that serves no point, but there are no such thing as Mini-Cons. There are Autobots and Decepticons, and there are unaligned Cybertronians. Period. No third group of retarded little cuddly rejects who serve no purpose.

Plus, inserting these pig terds into Classics wastes several names. Snarl should be a Dinobot Stegosaurus. Overbite should be, uh, was he an obscure Pretender or a Seacon? Dreadwing is the combination of two Powermaster jets. And Thunderwing? Oh, man, that is the saddest waste of all. I'd kill to see a figure of the real Thunderwing in a Classics form that doesn't suck, but it looks like this retarded plane/kibblebot (and Autobot to boot? WTF?) has killed that chance. &
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I want a MPE Megatron - preferably as an Abrahms Tank.

Then if the movie names I have are accurate, I want a MPE Blackout (the helicopter, right?)

Possibly a MPE Scorponok - we'll see how that plays in the movie.

Grimlock, I might go for. I like him - but my collection I'm concentrating on is hyper-realistic. So I'd have to see how the toy looks, and also evaluate it upon whether Grimlock will ever turn up in Michael Bay's fiascoes (and whether Bay's franchise will be any good).

If the movie winds up being cool, a new MPE Prime and Starscream from the film might be in order - but that'd be a difficult sell for me as I've already invested like a combined $200 into those characters probably (by the time I get the bill for ordering Starscream from Japan - and I did so to get the realistic gun metal paint scheme as a pending US Hasbro release will make him more traditional white and red and hardly Alternator realistic).

You know the Classics line looks awesome to me, but I've developed a taste for Alternator "desktop toy" scales and I don't think I can go back.

I beg them to do movie-style Alternators for BumbleBee (Camaro) Ironhide (new head on Nemesis Prime basically), and Barricade (repaint of Wheeljack, add CHP details) and Ratchet if he can be done in that size - else the smallest MPE (but Ratchet??? A MPE???)

So we'll see.

I think it's cool in its own way, but I really don't want a neon green Nerf gun. So Classics won't do it for me - but Hot Rod especially (and Starscream) look awesome!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

There is a giant 40-foot high statue of Optimus Prime in China:
    http://www.karateparty.org/content/view/387/37/

I think you all will find the pictures and article interesting.

Did "the Party" change his slogan to "Communism is the right of all sentient beings?" Hehe.

But it's cool - the Official State Party over there approves of Transformers fans!

Californians - Fry's has the wave 1 classics instock, as well as the 20th Anniversary Prime. Deluxes are $12, voyager are $25, 20th is $74. I got mine from the store in Burbank.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

It's not a special 20th Anniversary Prime WITH THE TRAILER is it?

I still need to get mine a trailer - but I'd prefer to not buy Prime all over again. I just spent a small fortune on MPE Starscream from Japan - don't even care to guess what the shipping will cost me I just wanted that plane!

Prime is MP01, Ultra Mag repaint is MP02, Screamer is MP03, Prime with trailer is MP04.

In retrospect, I think I should have gotten Swindle, it's not a great use and the colors bleed through and the chrome looks cheap, but it's something Decepticon and pretty different from Hound thanks to coloring.

Dead End is one of the best vehicle modes in the line, way better-looking than Sunstreaker.

Decepticharge is ok, I like the mold and it's always good to have villains, makes a decent racing car, but not a necessity if you're not into the Windcharger mold.

Shockblast kicks ***, great coloring, looks awesome, one of my favorite figures in the line.

Looks like Titanium WW Grimlock is on deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    Classics Mini-Cons: WHAT?!?!? Inserting this unadulterated garbage into a line of updates is CARP!This is outright blasphemy! Not only do we mix in a stupid sales gimmick that serves no point, but there are no such thing as Mini-Cons. There are Autobots and Decepticons, and there are unaligned Cybertronians. Period. No third group of retarded little cuddly rejects who serve no purpose.
    Classics is meant to meld concepts from all the major eras. Plus, these Classics minicons ARE faction-oriented to Autobots and Decepticons now, they used to be just unaligned. And for you TransFans who can't accept that the world has changed since G1... Minicons are akin to Micromasters.

Plus, inserting these pig terds into Classics wastes several names. Snarl should be a Dinobot Stegosaurus. Overbite should be, uh, was he an obscure Pretender or a Seacon? Dreadwing is the combination of two Powermaster jets. And Thunderwing? Oh, man, that is the saddest waste of all. I'd kill to see a figure of the real Thunderwing in a Classics form that doesn't suck, but it looks like this retarded plane/kibblebot (and Autobot to boot? WTF?) has killed that chance.
    You should stomp your feet and hold your breath too, it's more effective than just whining alone. No matter that without Minicons, most of those names wouldn't get used at all and Hasbro would lose the rights to them the way they did Ravage and Hot Rod.

Tycho, in Asia he's "Convoy" and is not such a bleeding heart.

Chaddy, you're killing me! I was going to go there yesterday as I had heard that rumor, but had to stay here instead, and saw a sighting at a midwest TRU and hit TRU instead of Fry's, now I'm totally kicking myself!!! Were there lots or just a few?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'll be voting with my dollar, as I buy all the Classics except these Minicons. They're EU. And so are sparks, by the way.
    Tommy, close your eyes.