Page 175 of 588 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 5875
    You guys see these:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...il&picture=out

Or what about this:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...95&mode=retail

Courtesy of BigBadToyStore.com
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

the transforming half-scale shoes are totally retarded, but the transforming soundwave mp3 player is GENIUS! not coincidentally, my iPod's name is "soundwave"...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

That Soundwave is awesome. would love to get this. I haven't got an Ipod and was thinking of picking one up some time in the summer so this might be on the list.
    The sneakers are totally lame. I can't believe someone woould think this would sell. Can you imagie the look on some kid's face if these shoes were real. I mean here they are walking down the street wearing their hip new sneakers and suddenly the shoes transform and run the other way ?
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    Can you imagie the look on some kid's face if these shoes were real.
    i'd think it would be a look of pain, considering they're half-scale. i don't get that... why half-scale? at least if they were full-size shoes, you might be able to get away with them as a gag or something. i dunno...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

That's nothing. Wait until Toy Fare when the reveal the transforming automatic pet feeders!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

i got Classics Skywarp/Ultra Magnus from my local target today. they put out 6 of them on the shelves. DPCI if anyone needs it is 087 06 1191

it's amazing what a repaint can do b/c Skywarp looks really sharp! even though it's the same mold as Starscream, he kicks screamer's tail.

i also got Cliffjumper at the same Target. that was around 8:30 and so i assume someone beat me to Ramjet. from WM, i picked up titanium Rodimus and Soundwave.

Check out the movie figure catalog:
    http://good-times.webshots.com/album/557269507qwbkzz

Large, expensive Optimus and Megatron look way worse in production colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic Guglieme View Post
    You got me on the assortment numbers JT. Dang, it looks like I do own some classics. Now, who to give them to........(Gotta keep the ol' collection pure..... )
    I see how it is with your "purity", you're a racist! You're prejudiced against the Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic Guglieme View Post
    Not bad. Not bad at all. Still not gonna buy the s(tu)pud thing, but not bad. (Yes, I am reaching with "s(tu)pud", but work with me here.)
    Actually, I think it totally worked.

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer View Post
    You guys see these:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...il&picture=out

Or what about this:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...95&mode=retail

Courtesy of BigBadToyStore.com
    I saw. The shoes are pretty funny, they're half-scale and wearing the shoes they transform into. Not something I'd buy except if they were super cheap, but funny none the less.

The Soundwave MP3 player is almost a gimme - the question I have will be about functionality of the toy. We gave my step-dad a 1 gig MP3 player for xmas that was almost as small as an ipod shuffle but cost only $50 and had an OLED text display, so Soundwave should be cake by comparison. It reminds me of the old Takara Chronoform watch figure in the '80s, another company released a knockoff version that had a built-in radio, I bought it at KB and it was awesome.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Many characters are missing from their "catalog":

Ironhide
    Ratchet
    Blackout
    Starscream
    Frenzy
    Bonecrusher
    Scorponok

And are the "Leader Class" figures the same size as MPEs? I might have to get that Megatron.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I suspect either there are more pages, or it's just a teaser catalog that came with the Protoform figures. Also, the catalogs generally only have 1 or 2 waves' worth of items and Hasbro may be staggering releases.

Leader Class was the $40 pricepoint in the Cybertron line, CY Megatron is pretty big but I don't think as big as 20th Anniversary Prime. Hasbro could have restructured the pricepoint names again, but my guess is these are in the 8 or 9" size especially with the electronics.

That Prime Voice Changer looks creepy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I wish that Hasbro would reconsider the way they've designed the Titanium 6" TF's. I picked up Soundwave and Rodimus over the weekend and they're subject to many of the same design flaws that have been plaguing this line from the start. They all look fine in alt mode but robot mode is a whole different story.

Soundwave looks fine except he can't stand because the legs are made up of 3 pull out pieces and because of the die cast metal, the pieces don't stay in place and sag down. In the same way that they skimp out on us with SW titaniums by putting in lots of plastic pieces, i wish they'd use more plastic on the TF's. i'd sacrifice die cast metal just to be able to have limbs that don't fall off because of too much weight and poor joint designs.

Rodimus' biggest flaw is that behind the chestplate/hood of the vehicle, there's a bunch of empty space between there and the back. It looks horrible if you look at him from the side and it would've been nice if they would've designed a way to push in the chestplate so that the empty space gets filled in.

unfortunately it doesn't look like they'll solve the loose limbs issue anytime soon. i saw that they're making a Cheetor, a Beast Machines version i think, and since his limbs are already slender, it has zero chance of being able to stand up in alt or robot mode.

Soundwave TRU reissue has been found at retail. i'm passing it up since i still have the G1 version i had as a kid.